Katee Sackhoff is the Once and Future Bo-Katan

Disney really did strike gold with The Mandalorian. Hopefully, we get a ton of more spinoff shows over the next couple of years because I would rather keep spending my time with these great characters than having to look forward to anything they have planned with any future movies. I could honestly go the next 5 -10 years without another Star Wars movie, but I know that ain't happening, because money talks.

Like it or not, it doesn’t sound so bad if the slogan was “The Future is Mando’s”

Yeah I'd definitely watch a Bo-Katan/Mandalore spin-off show and I'm sure Disney has plans for one for Disney Plus just like how they probably have plans for a Ashoka Tano/Jedi Order show down the line as well. They are not introducing these super important/potentially huge characters for nothing.
Mandalorian's success is setting up the possibility of many more great properties. :cool:

Well, one thing's for sure. I'm sure Obi-Wan now wishes that he knew Bo-Katan's secret towards aging well.

a0NqDDn_460s.jpg
They got the hair so right. :D

Is the first time a voice actor also played their character in live action?

Were you on the Katie for Carol Danvers train flick?
Nah. That was too on-the-nose for me. My picks were Emily Blunt, Rebecca Ferguson and Yvonne Strahovski for Over-30-Carol, Lily James and Brie Larson for Under-30-Carol.

Curious to see on whether they'll use Bo Katan in Obi-Wan's series as well.

I just don't see why Bo Katan would show up in Kenobi. They both have massively different priorities.

I just don't see why Bo Katan would show up in Kenobi. They both have massively different priorities.

I guess it depends on whether Obi-Wan's adventures will involve him temporarily leaving Tatooine. If not Bo Katan, then I'd love to see the show cast an actress to portray Satine (via Flashbacks or Hallucination).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"