Super Mario Mario & Luigi 3

Spidey-Bat

Ours is the Fury
Reaction score
The Mario & Luigi series on the DS is getting a new sequel. Here's a Japanese trailers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44848.html

Looks like Bowser swallows Mario and Luigi and you switch between controlling the Bros and Bowser. Looks pretty interesting and fun. I still need to beat Partners in Time.

Still waiting for a Super Mario RPG 2 though :(

Really I've given hope up on a sequel to Super Mario RPG.

I just wish they'd put Geno and Mallow to proper use somehow.

Eh, Mallow was annoying, and Geno was just plain lame, like a rocket powered Pinocchio. The game should've had more playable classic Mario characters in it.

We'll have to agree to disagree Mister Ferret, because I for one though they made the only Mario characters worth playing playable. The only one I would have liked that was missing was Luigi.

I'm sure a Super Mario RPG 2 will get made eventually now that not only Square-Enix and Nintendo are back together in full force, but have also made a Nintendo game (granted it was Mario Hoops, but still)

Mario Hoops came out like 3 years ago. I don't think it did well either.

When this game comes out in the US, I'll have to dust off my DS and pick this up.

I find it funny when people think that it's still cool to say your going to "dust off" your system to play it.

The DS has had more consistant quality games than any of the systems out there, it's just one big portable system of awesome. :D

I find it funny when people think that it's still cool to say your going to "dust off" your system to play it.

The DS has had more consistant quality games than any of the systems out there, it's just one big portable system of awesome. :D
Absolutely. I've been playing Mario&Luigi for the DS and it's a really fun game, I like the little bit of platforming mixed with RPG. Kinda cool, can't wait for this game to hit the US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"