Born Again Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again General Discussion Thread

I really hope this lives up to the hype. The Netflix show was completely awesome, and I want this to continue that trend.

So I wonder if the same actors who played Elektra Natchios and Bullseye, if they are set to reprise their roles for Born Again?

So I wonder if the same actors who played Elektra Natchios and Bullseye, if they are set to reprise their roles for Born Again?
We have heard nothing about Elektra being in the show, but
Wilson Bethel 100% is in the show. You can find set pics.

Well Jen Walters & Matt Murdock were a thing in She Hulk so I wonder if they mention that in Born Again

Well Jen Walters & Matt Murdock were a thing in She Hulk so I wonder if they mention that in Born Again
Well, they alluded to Elektra in Season 1 when Foggy called her 'that Greek chick,' in a flashback. So maybe he and/or Karen could ask Matt to repeat what he said about dating a 'green chick.'

Great! So maybe we'll get a release date & a trailer soon. I'm hoping it'll still debut this year.
As much as I'd like that, I don't see that happening. Agatha is still slated for the Fall and there's 2 other animated shows confirmed the year as well. Plus given all the trouble with this production, I'd rather them take as much time as they need. Earliest I see it being released is spring of next year.

As much as I'd like that, I don't see that happening. Agatha is still slated for the Fall and there's 2 other animated shows confirmed the year as well. Plus given all the trouble with this production, I'd rather them take as much time as they need. Earliest I see it being released is spring of next year.
Aw, dang it. I suppose this means Born Again has been delayed indefinitely but if filming has wrapped up, then I don't think we'd have to wait longer than another year.

Spring seems like a good bet 👍🏽

So it's not really the whole series that has done filming at all but only half of it as this later tweet shows.
I think it's worth noting that since other sources like Collider have reported it as complete, perhaps they're going to split it up into two parts and release part 1 that's finished while beginning production on part 2.

Yeah it backs up the previous reports that they were splitting the intially announced 18 episode season into 2 parts.

The trades earlier this week notated it as 2 seasons though, but I dunno if that's the case or not. Either way whether it's 2 parts or 2 seasons, it just means they are not airing it all at once.

Last edited:

Apparently both Sandrine Holt and Nikki M James removed their posts about the show a few months ago. So it's possible that when they did the retooling and decided to follow the original series more, they decided to re-recast Vanessa with the original actress and write Kirsten McDuffie out of the show since they were bringing Karen back.

Zurer returning is a legit, huge W for the show. Fair play to Marvel, this put a big smile on my face.

Feel bad for Holt. I'm sure she would have done good work, perhaps there's another character she could play down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"