Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 6x08 "Collision Course (Part 1)

SPO2 Dalisay

Rebel in exile, again.
Reaction score

To face The Galaxy-Hopping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets, the team on Earth asks for help in all the wrong places; while back on the Lazy Comet, something weird goes on with Izel's crew.

An earthquake knocked AoS off halfway through, even on ABC,com. The first half was good while it lasted

Sarge taking "bold action" turned an Enoch phrase is making me double my speculation that he just might be a Chronicom version of a skinjob Cylon sleeper, or the writers got lazy.

Sarge taking "bold action" turned an Enoch phrase is making me double my speculation that he just might be a Chronicom version of a skinjob Cylon sleeper, or the writers got lazy.

Can a Chronicom replicate human DNA? Perhaps he is just Sarge/Coulson from an alternate dimension who has been fighting the Shriek for way too long or a highly advanced Skrull they can replicate human DNA and take on the memories of the person they are posing as. Maybe Ghost Rider brought a dead Coulson back to life to fight the Shriek. Regardless, "Phil Coulson" as we knew him is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"