Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 6 "Adapt Or Die"

It seemed mostly a set up for the next weird science era homage in the next episode.

Coulson goes Ripely in the xenomorph egg farm to take out the unassigned Chronicom Hunters and if my guess is right he will turn up as Max Headroom in the framework.

I had forgotten about Dr Whitehall stealing Jaiying's Inhuman ability, it make me wonder why the Kree with their Lighthouse slave farm raising Inhumans didn't try something similar, unless they did. Sinara's abilities with the balls was never explained like Yondu's mechanical link to his darts were.

So as Mack and Deke now goes the long way the rest of the team blips at least 5 years into the future. I wonder if Nate Malick survived? And if he could be hunting other Afterlife Inhumans

Well Coulson's dead again, unless he somehow survived the blast.

The team should have an arranged meeting point in case anyone gets left behind. They should decide to meet somewhere like at the SHIELD safehouse. Of course, they would have to know that the team on the Zephyr are coming back soon otherwise they could be waiting there endlessly.

Who will lead the team on the Zephyr now since Mack has been left behind? And doesn't Jemma need Deke's help on technical things? Also, it turns out that Jemma isn't anything too out of the ordinary. She just has a memory suppressor.

Well the first couple of jumps were 25 years. Nothing for a lonely Chronicom but Mack is already in his 50s. As Chief Sousa pointed out they have no plan, or time to plan, and are totally reacting to the Chronicoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"