Ahsoka Mary Elizabeth Winstead is Hera Syndulla

I feel like you now need to quote a random post from five months ago.
They’re all random so that shouldn’t be very hard, but I was shooting for one year. Maybe then I can get on someone’s ignore list. I’ve got people on ignore who are much less annoying than I am. :gibbs:

Last edited:
Look, I had a real bad day yesterday, and you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so I took it out on you. My bad, I'm sorry. You're still ****ing annoying, but you're not that bad... I guess.

And my posts aren't random. That was saved for the lounge, may it rest in peace. Now all anyone talks about is the weather or what chores they did around the house that day, and it's like watching a corpse shuffle around.
Sounds to me like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time; not me. There are few things in life that bother me less than what most people on these forums think about me. I generally find stuff like meltdowns rather entertaining, in a puzzling way, because I don't really understand them. If people tend to get overly worked up, I just tend to avoid them as any entertainment (probably not quite the right word) shouldn't outweigh their mental health. As far as me being annoying, S***, you aren't even married to me so you probably won't need to be institutionalized anytime soon, but if you're that hot and cold, I don't want to be a part of bringing that on. People are generally pretty good at doing that themselves. So, anyway, whatever.....Read in Peace.

I should have specified a year old post from the Lounge. Sorry and don't take it personally.

…Thought this is about Mary Elisabeth. (W)instead your talking about something else…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"