MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Helen Slater's Supergirl and Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman are the two hottest live-action CBM girls for me! :yay:

Also,
I also found this pic
1xbkwnwf2q951.jpg
If Lynda Carter showed up looking like that pic on the right, I would be very happy!

Helen Slater's Supergirl and Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman are the two hottest live-action CBM girls for me! :yay:

Also,

If Lynda Carter showed up looking like that pic on the right, I would be very happy!
Oh yeah, it's almost like she's preparing to suit up as WW again.
With a more modern suit than the old one.
She does look both like a queen and a godess.

Now, about Helen Slater. Would she want to be Supergirl(-woman) again? I mean, she doesn't care about what a few people here at SHH think. :oldrazz:

Now, about Helen Slater. Would she want to be Supergirl(-woman) again? I mean, she doesn't care about what a few people here at SHH think. :oldrazz:
I honestly don't know what her thoughts are on that. She's obviously continued to have a working relationship with WB/DC over the years and she must know what a fan-base she has. I mean, even people who dislike her Supergirl movie tend to agree that she was perfect for the part.

I honestly don't know what her thoughts are on that. She's obviously continued to have a working relationship with WB/DC over the years and she must know what a fan-base she has. I mean, even people who dislike her Supergirl movie tend to agree that she was perfect for the part.
The film didn't live up to expectations. The story was weird, the effects lesser, it also flopped commercially.
But she was born to play the character. She's actually better than the new TV version.
Slater IS Supergirl. I would go as far as comparing her to Reeve.

Damn... still butt hurt over a movie from 20+ years ago... yeesh.

Butt hurt? I don't give a **** either way. :funny: Like I said, if he wants to embarrass himself again, then sure.

And likewise, if you want to embarrass yourself by getting offended on behalf of an overrated actor who gets paid far more than he's worth and who's not even knowledgeable of your existence... then mission accomplished, champ.

That was more of a comment on you than it was Clooney, Kane. The defence rests. :dry:

I'm just bemused at the offended reaction to a light-hearted jab at an actor who's rich enough not to care about that sort of japery. So if he's not offended, I'm puzzled as to why some random nobody on the net would be.

But yeah, you reign in those laughs, Kane.

People who take the time to write out their responses as opposed to posting vacuous gifs must always seem angry to you. :O

I didn't expect to engage in a message board disagreement over George Clooney of all people. Already I'm exhausted from the strain of caring enough to discuss him.

Yet you still continue to nerd rage over some actor. It's all hilarious to me, so keep going. What else do you hate about Clooney?

78K806OHPM.gif

I think you care about this more than I do...

I haven't even gone off on Clooney beyond those first two replies. And even that second reply was more a jab at you tbh. :funny:

How long does it take you to search out those gifs btw? Or do you just have a large file on hand?

George Clooney can do a cameo. I'm fine with that. But he's the previous Bat I care the least about.

It would be weird though. Despite what some fans may want to believe, Clooney's Batman was intended to be the same one as Keaton's. He wasn't supposed to look any different in-universe, it was just a different actor. Well, Keaton's Batman is already in this. So why would Clooney's show up as well?

I'm so intrigued as to what that will do with the Batsuit. I just hope the oval will be featured.

It would be weird though. Despite what some fans may want to believe, Clooney's Batman was intended to be the same one as Keaton's. He wasn't supposed to look any different in-universe, it was just a different actor. Well, Keaton's Batman is already in this. So why would Clooney's show up as well?
Multiverse!!!!
It's so vast that there got to be an identical earth out there somewhere.
Everything was just the same there, except the look of Bruce.
Clooney and Keaton can be explained with the twin earth theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"