MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Multiverse!!!!
It's so vast that there got to be an identical earth out there somewhere.
Everything was just the same there, except the look of Bruce.
Clooney and Keaton can be explained with the twin earth theory.
But that would mean the Clooney Batman that appeared in The Flash wouldn't be the same one as the one from Batman & Robin, as that one was supposed to be Keaton Batman. In-universe he was supposed to look the same as Keaton, it was just a different actor. If Clooney Batman turned up alongside Keaton Batman in The Flash, the Batmen (Batmans?) would actually look different to each other in-universe. So it would have to be a different guy.

But that would mean the Clooney Batman that appeared in The Flash wouldn't be the same one as the one from Batman & Robin, as that one was supposed to be Keaton Batman. In-universe he was supposed to look the same as Keaton, it was just a different actor. If Clooney Batman turned up alongside Keaton Batman in The Flash, the Batmen (Batmans?) would actually look different to each other in-universe. So it would have to be a different guy.
The twin earth's Bruce Wayne was supposed to look like Clooney all time, in-universe.
This goes for all four films.
The worlds are identical, they have the same Alfred even.
The ONLY difference is Bruce Wayne

The twin earth's Bruce Wayne was supposed to look like Clooney all time, in-universe.
This goes for all four films.
The worlds are identical, they have the same Alfred even.
The ONLY difference is Bruce Wayne
So, you're saying that in one universe all four films took place with a Keaton Batman, and in another all four films took place but with a Clooney Batman?

Pat Hingle too.

It's called light continuity folks.

HNrFhou.gif

It's not THE SAME Alfred, it's just an identical one in each of these universes.
Not all through Multiverse though, Nolanverse has Caine

So, you're saying that in one universe all four films took place with a Keaton Batman, and in another all four films took place but with a Clooney Batman?
Precisely.
And in a third twin (=triplet) universe, Val Kilmer.
O'Donnell was Grayson in two of them.

Then there are universes with more differences, but the basic elements are still there: Bruce, Grayson, Alfred, Gordon, Joker, Catwoman etc

EDIT: This is only a way to cheat and get as many Batmen as possible in Flashpoint. :funny:
Burton and Schumacher made films about the same world, it's actually the same Bruce

This is only a way to cheat and get as many Batmen as possible in Flashpoint. :funny:
:yay:

Okay... So, taking this to ridiculous extremes (but hey, it's not as if I've got anything else to do!)...

Harvey Dent. We have two Harvey's, Keaton universe Billy Dee and Kilmer universe Tommy Lee (as far as I know they're supposed to be the same guy, I've never seen anything to say otherwise).

Soooo... that must mean there are two Keaton Universes and two Kilmer universes; a Keaton universe with a Billy Dee Dent and a Keaton universe with a Tommy Lee Dent, and a Kilmer universe with a Billy Dee Dent and a Kilmer universe with a Tommy Lee Dent.

Edit: Thinking about this even more... Given that Clooney is supposed to be the same Batman as Keaton (and therefore, Kilmer), there must be two Clooney universes!! One that had a Billy Dee Dent in his past, and one that had a Tommy Lee Dent!

Last edited:

Okay... So, taking this to ridiculous extremes (but hey, it's not as if I've got anything else to do!)...

Harvey Dent. We have two Harvey's, Keaton universe Billy Dee and Kilmer universe Tommy Lee (as far as I know they're supposed to be the same guy, I've never seen anything to say otherwise).

Soooo... that must mean there are two Keaton Universes and two Kilmer universes; a Keaton universe with a Billy Dee Dent and a Keaton universe with a Tommy Lee Dent, and a Kilmer universe with a Billy Dee Dent and a Kilmer universe with a Tommy Lee Dent.

Edit: Thinking about this even more... Given that Clooney is supposed to be the same Batman as Keaton (and therefore, Kilmer), there must be two Clooney universes!! One that had a Billy Dee Dent in his past, and one that had a Tommy Lee Dent!
1227c32e4c9eccafd355175bcf6174adbb35b9e9120c627d0251b44532e50bf2.jpg

Let's simplify it:

Keatonverse has Billy Dee that becomes Two-face in 1995
Kilmerverse has Tommy Lee from start
No clue who's Dent in Clooneyverse. Most likely just one single guy who's is separate from the other two versions

So, it's not just Bruce that changes between the triplet worlds, Dent does too.
But everyting else is the same.

Wait, what about Dick Grayson? Clooney and Kilmer both have a guy that looks the same.
Keaton didn't have a Grayson (atleast not until 95). But two were supposed to happen earlier. Wayans in 1992. And a younger blond-ish boy (Ricky, someting) in 1989. What if there actually are three Keatonverses.
One where Ricky happens and one where he doesn't.
In the latter scenario, Keatonverse split in two, one with Wayans '92 and one without.
And the latter again, moves into Keatonverse's version of Kilmerverse.
But who's Grayson there if not O'Donnell????

And..... what about two more universes where Ricky and Wayans DO happen in their respective films, but they only appear off-screen??????

Mohahahahaha, this can go on forever!!! :loco:

Anyone feeling confused?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Let's simplify it:

Keatonverse has Billy Dee that becomes Two-face in 1995
Kilmerverse has Tommy Lee from start
No clue who's Dent in Clooneyverse. Most likely just one single guy who's is separate from the other two versions

So, it's not just Bruce that changes between the triplet worlds, Dent does too.
But everyting else is the same.

Wait, what about Dick Grayson? Clooney and Kilmer both have a guy that looks the same.
Keaton didn't have a Grayson (atleast not until 95). But two were supposed to happen earlier. Wayans in 1992. And a younger blond-ish boy (Ricky, someting) in 1989. What if there actually are three Keatonverses.
One where Ricky happens and one where he doesn't.
In the latter scenario, Keatonverse split in two, one with Wayans '92 and one without.
And the latter again, moves into Keatonverse's version of Kilmerverse.
But who's Grayson there if not O'Donnell????

And..... what about two more universes where Ricky and Wayans DO happen in their respective films, but they only appear off-screen??????

Mohahahahaha, this can go on forever!!! :loco:

Anyone feeling confused?
That's simplifying it? :funny:

That's simplifying it? :funny:
I didn't intend to include the Grayson theory. It came from nowhere and I couldn't stop it.

Let's just say there are 100 identical Keatonverses with, and without, all kinds of Graysons at different points between 1989-97, and then we're done with it :funny:
What I do believe is that the version we'll see in Flashpoint, is all of the Keatons in one single guy. All of his worlds and his Robins will be acknowledged.
Keaton won't do much more than blabbering away about his memories from the 100 different worlds and how they don't match.

"Holy multiple personality old guy, Batman!"

That's why Flash keeps on running away, before his brain explodes of confusion. :funny: :funny:

Note that this is only for Keaton's Bat.
Better not including any of the other who played the role, not even the closely related Kilmer/Clooney.
There can litterally be thousands of Batworlds

Last edited:
Did anyone else see that at CCXP WB Panel Muschietti quickly appeared and said he's very excited to start shooting the movie which will take fans to a place that the DC universe hasn't gone before? :)

Ok, usually I don't double post so I apologize but after reading the news about Pfeiffer I felt like I had to post it asap.

Guys I'm worry now that she won't return as Catwoman because she did an podcast interview with InStyle and said for upcoming projects she's suppose to do Ant-Man 3, and she thinks it'll start filming Spring 2021.

Now I know they could film a cameo later on but with Covid I sadly doubt it. Sorry guys this wasn't the Pfeiffer news I was hoping to post, and I also apologize if I sound like a worry wart.

That'd be a shame :csad:

Yes. :csad: Of course if THR is right about WB/DC wanting Keaton to appear in multiple films, then she could appear in the next one with him.

Also The Flash movie could reveal Keaton's Bruce got married, and he could say his wife is out of town. Then of course they could also have a Burtonverse Helena Kyle Wayne in the movie as well. :)

She’s notoriously picky about accepting roles. I’m surprised they got her to be in Endgame at all, but I guess that’s those Disney contracts.

She’s notoriously picky about accepting roles. I’m surprised they got her to be in Endgame at all, but I guess that’s those Disney contracts.

I see. You know if WB/DC ask her I think she would consider doing it.

I'm kind of surprise there doing a third Ant-Man movie, though with Kang it could be set up for MCU F4 which then could explain why there doing it.

Also I have been wondering with X-Men and F4 returned if Disney will want Marvel to focus more on the big IPs and less on the lesser known characters in the years to come.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"