MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

He's back

E4Vq7qzXoAM_P6_

E4Vq7q1WEAEdTy_

Same, can't believe this is really happening. Hope there won't be a plot twist revealing that Keaton IS in fact reverse flash/zoom.

I am literally beyond excited, ill be honest mostly I am Marvel fan but seeing Keaton back as Batman is seriously the sexiest and best thing ever for a comic movie. I know it’s a Flash film and DC has quite a mixed success rate but holy crap… Keaton.

I am an older fart and haven’t been this excited for a comic movie since I saw the MOS trailer. I am more excited for this appearance than I was for Endgame

Keaton looks great, but this movie is going to be bad. I love Keaton's Batman and Bruce dearly, but I can't get excited over this just based on that. This just comes off as DC's continual incompetency. Another let's throw **** at the wall and see what sticks mentality to their DC movies. I don't know whose idea this was, dumb WB execs or a stoned Ezra Miller.

Also because this is just a terrible, baffling, idea. The idea of a multiverse in Burton's Gotham just doesn't fit. I still can't wrap my head around why you're bringing in Keaton to your first Flash movie. If I was a Flash fan, I'd be frustrated. I can't stand Ezra's Flash and it's not exactly an interpretation that has captured the audience's imagination, so you have a disproportionate amount of hype. I'm all for bringing Keaton as Batman back, but I would have preferred if it was a solo Batman movie with Burton back. Shoehorning Keaton into a multiverse Flash movie with Ezra Miller. What a recipe for excitement and success!

We're getting three multiverse movies over the next year and a half, and knowing DC, this is the one that's probably going to sink.

Believe me i get your trepidation @Doctor Jones, theres a LOT of question marks surrounding this movie. Theyre calling it “The Flash” and yet Supergirl and Keaton’s Batman appear to be the main centerpieces of this. So youre like, okay what exactly is the story here? Not to mention im mot entirely sure Ezra can carry his own movie.

I think this movie is not by any means going to be a traditional “solo origin” movie, theyre going to assume audiences are more or less familiar with Flash from the tv show and Justice League and theyre diving right into a big crazy adventure which could very well make then fall flat on their face or…be crazy enough to work. We’ll see.

I refuse to get sucked into negativity. Yes, this could be terrible, but I'm just trying to enjoy the crazy ride. After years of underwhelming Bat-Fleck stuff (I like him in the role, but the movies didn't really do it for me), I'm just happy to be hyped for Batman on film again.

Eh, because the pieces don't seem to fit it is the main reason why i'm so excited for this now. It tells me Muschetti has found a way and a story-worth making. Both Batfleck and Keaton being in this also tells me the story they are making is worth it. Keaton and Affleck don't need this headache and they both signed on, it tells me all. I'm not really that high on Burton's Batman to begin with, but seeing them Keaton pics made me more excited for this, which I wasn't expecting. Tis' also silly to prematurely call this bad, but to each their own. Even bald PJ would agree with me here, but who really knows.

I mean, for all the bad PR WB/DC have gotten recently and deservedly so, I can't really fault them here for taking a chance and risks, they seem to be really going for it, which makes me excited. Certainly far more excited than any of them spidey rumors. Holland as Spidey just does nothing for me, but that is for another thread. Heh.

how do you think bat-keaton will Travel accross the dceu ?

He walks into an old burger joint, into the cellar and takes a few steps. He is then transported to Gotham 65, a few years before the mayor's murder, which he has to stop etc. Tis' all very complicated and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"