MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

If they do go the route with him primarily being used as a mentor and training a new protégé, please let it be Terry. The whole swapping him out for Batgirl just doesn't interest or excite me at all.

I love the TDKR Comic , and have done so since I was a kid, but Hollywood has used most of that story already. Dark Knight Rises, BVS , and a faithful 2 part animated film. Hope they leave that story alone now.

well I see many complaints I have been talking to a few friends of mine who all say we would never see a Flash film but put Keaton and Affleck in it well I know of now 6 people who will be their opening day including myself..

Also for Keaton solo I would prefer either Kingdom Com or heck Batman Year 100 over Dark Knight Returns or Beyond

well I see many complaints I have been talking to a few friends of mine who all say we would never see a Flash film but put Keaton and Affleck in it well I know of now 6 people who will be their opening day including myself..
Absolutely. They've hugely expanded their potential audience with those castings.

That was a cool looking car. I like how they're taking the Burton esthetic but putting it in modern day. This is the type of stuff I imagine Muchietti will deliver on.

But I think Miller is going to be his usual insufferable self. I see those set photos and I can just imagine the cringey jokes. Miller walks around all amazed and says stuff like, "Why is this place so dark? It's like the sun never comes out! Are you all vampires? Are you a vampire Batman?!" Or "Why does this Gotham make me want to take a vicodin?"

That was a cool looking car. I like how they're taking the Burton esthetic but putting it in modern day. This is the type of stuff I imagine Muchietti will deliver on.

I believe the car we saw on set was the Mercedes Maybach Vision concept car.

000-mercedes-benz-vehicles-vision-mercedes-maybach-6-cabriolet-2560x1440-2560x1440.jpeg

00-mercedes-benz-design-vision-mercedes-maybach-6-cabriolet-3400x1440.jpeg

But I think Miller is going to be his usual insufferable self. I see those set photos and I can just imagine the cringey jokes. Miller walks around all amazed and says stuff like, "Why is this place so dark? It's like the sun never comes out! Are you all vampires? Are you a vampire Batman?!" Or "Why does this Gotham make me want to take a vicodin?"

You act like Miller writes his own lines and directs himself in his scenes. Most of his insufferable, annoying, cringey screentime as the Flash was in Whedon's version of Justice League. He was not nearly as bad in the Snyder Cut, and had less cringey jokes and lines. He was also not the main character of those films, and was definitely used as comic relief to an extent.

Miller is one piece of the puzzle, but it will all come down to the writing and direction this time. I'm not counting him out yet.

I believe the car we saw on set was the Mercedes Maybach Vision concept car.

000-mercedes-benz-vehicles-vision-mercedes-maybach-6-cabriolet-2560x1440-2560x1440.jpeg

00-mercedes-benz-design-vision-mercedes-maybach-6-cabriolet-3400x1440.jpeg

You act like Miller writes his own lines and directs himself in his scenes. Most of his insufferable, annoying, cringey screentime as the Flash was in Whedon's version of Justice League. He was not nearly as bad in the Snyder Cut, and had less cringey jokes and lines. He was also not the main character of those films, and was definitely used as comic relief to an extent.

Miller is one piece of the puzzle, but it will all come down to the writing and direction this time. I'm not counting him out yet.

He wasn't, but I still found him obnoxious in the Snyder Cut. I just don't like his casting for Barry Allen at all or his interpretation when it comes down to it. I think it's quite bad and mismatched for Barry Allen. He's more like Wally West yet an annoying Wally West. Do I know he wrote his lines? Not really, but he seemed pretty involved in the script writing process when they were developing it. Can Muchietti get something good out of him and maybe it can be surprisingly a lot better? Possibly. But that requires changing the what I think to be bad interpretation, and I'm not expecting Miller's Flash to change much from the Snyder Cut.

Campea is full of s**t.

Source isn't Campea but someone he says is right like 90% of the time or something. Campea said yesterday on his show that Keaton is likely to to have small role but this friend saw it, messaged him after show and said that he's wrong.

Last edited:
I thought that was already a given though? I feel like we’ve known for some time that Keaton is basically a co-star in this and is gonna have a meaty role with Ezra. I never thought this was gonna be a quick pop up cameo. Keaton would never bother if it was.

Yeah, I don't know ow why anyone thought the role would be small. I think it has been clear as day it would be substantial.

I just want to see the costume at this point. I think this movie may end up a mess....but I am stoked for Keaton

Yeah, I don't know ow why anyone thought the role would be small. I think it has been clear as day it would be substantial.

I just want to see the costume at this point. I think this movie may end up a mess....but I am stoked for Keaton

Keaton's own comments about whether he would have time appear in the movie in the first place kind of indicated the role would not be big.

Keaton's own comments about whether he would have time appear in the movie in the first place kind of indicated the role would not be big.

Keaton was purposely f***ing with us when he said that. He was playing coy. That interview was a few months ago and by that time the Flash was already gearing up in pre production. By that time you gotta have your entire cast, script, sets, locations locked down, he was already 100% in the movie when he said that.

I am only watching this movie for Keaton... sure it be nice to see another kryptonian.. bat fleck I am at peace with now...

but Keaton... I want follow that time line

Yeah My interest in this is to see Batfleck in one more film, and to some extent also Keaton.

I dont trust any of the other people involved, and In not a big fan of the director or screenwriter.

Yeah My interest in this is to see Batfleck in one more film, and to some extent also Keaton.

I dont trust any of the other people involved, and In not a big fan of the director or screenwriter.
Same. I just hope Ben will wear the suit.

I dont see why he would not. The company that makes the cars for these films showed both the Snyder-DCEU Batmobile and B89 Batmobile, or teased them at least with interior shots. And in the early comments by the director implied that he will play Batman not only Bruce.

I dont see why he would not. The company that makes the cars for these films showed both the Snyder-DCEU Batmobile and B89 Batmobile, or teased them at least with interior shots. And in the early comments by the director implied that he will play Batman not only Bruce.
Again one shot of Affleck and Keaton in bat suits together should in theory at least give them 700 million box office if not a billion

What comments were they exactly?

I think it's entirely possible that Affleck's scenes will probably be in the Batcave, hence the appearance of his Batmobile. Thereby, he doesn't have to be suited up. I would love to be wrong though.

I don't see why anyone thinks Keaton would be some sort of cameo. Ben will be the one with a minor appearance--the director called Keaton's role in the movie substantial. Everything has corroborated that. I don't think Keaton would have been worrying about COVID over a cameo. If he was that worried, he would have just turned it down if it was supposed to be a small appearance. I also doubt they'd involve his Batmobile if it was a minor appearance, either.

Keats seems to be a co-lead, similar to Connery in LC, as has been said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"