MTV's The Challenge Thread - Part 1

alot of the people i don't really like aren't on this year, and there are some i don't like here. but there's not as many true vets that it's giving us a chance to have other people step up as favorites. kind of a turning point for the show because so many fan favorites are in their mid to late 30s, 40s even

is anyone watching Total Madness?
i haven't really followed the story, but MTV has banned Dee and has edited her out of a lot of footage moving forward

is anyone watching Total Madness?
i haven't really followed the story, but MTV has banned Dee and has edited her out of a lot of footage moving forward

I have. This past episode getting rid of Dee didn't effect the overall story but it's certainly funny to try catch glimpses of her. I feel there are certain times they should just keep her in (a 3 person tribunal became 2)

i haven't watched the last episode yet, but i did see the one prior. man did she downward spiral or what? first season she was okay, last year, eh, decent too, this year, an arrogant crazy

i am not too fond of rogan, but when he gave johnny his blessing to throw Dee in, man, i really enjoyed that

i haven't watched the last episode yet, but i did see the one prior. man did she downward spiral or what? first season she was okay, last year, eh, decent too, this year, an arrogant crazy

i am not too fond of rogan, but when he gave johnny his blessing to throw Dee in, man, i really enjoyed that

I loved her during her 1st season, tolerated her last year and flat out dislike her this year. Fame WENT TO HER HEAD and the revelation that she allegedly does drugs...I can see it in the change of her attitude.

I hadn’t heard about the drugs. I still haven’t seen all the info on what she said to get banned

I hadn’t heard about the drugs. I still haven’t seen all the info on what she said to get banned

Fessy called her out for a bunch of stuff on twitter. I believe he said that she is an alleged coke head and try to manufacture drama. She made jokes regarding "Idk why some of u think I’m anti BLM. I’ve been saying that since the day I lost my virginity" and people were calling her out for posting the Blackout square and then posting sexy pics on her IG to which she said "People die everyday"

So not very over the top but enough to get her fired. She was also staying with Wes at the time and he kicked her out of his house after that.

The OGs are back! Along with the more fun, non-model, athletic players as well

Put this queen on a regular season. Show these people how it’s done.

Maybe she could better than Lolo showing average joes how to compete. Though I dont need actual Olympians to infiltrate the show, either do a spin off or Champs vs. Pros season 3

i really liked Louise. i didn't mind Lolo on the show. she brought discussions no doubt, but Louise would be a great addition. at the very least, let her host a reunion or some aftershows

I need more All Stars but im still here for the main Challenge. But this is soooooooooooo many rookies, none of which I know lol

Oh damn. Glad everyone seems to be mostly okay.

I need more All Stars but im still here for the main Challenge. But this is soooooooooooo many rookies, none of which I know lol
And none of the rookies are very smart, seeing as majority of them are International I don't know if MTV site has access and Paramount + is new. The rookies had the ability to vote out vets but instead they just went with whatever the vets want.

All Stars was really good though.

I have not watched this show in years. i think Dirty 30 was when I dropped off, though i tried to watch the Champs vs Stars spinoff. I had a month trial to Paramount + and watched All Stars. Man these people are old! Makes me feel old bc I watched it from the beginning. I was rooting for Darrell to win but wasnt mad about Yes. Shocked Johnny Bananas wasnt on this bc he is the face of this series.

My sub auto-renewed and so I decided to go back and watch where I left off, which I think was Vendettas. I dont know half these people. It was a turn off at first but then again the Fresh Meat were all new at some point and turned into vets and big personalities. I know more Big Brother players will join so Im looking forward to that. So far the newbies I like are Kam, Victor and Melissa.

Shocked to see Veronica on this and she comes across old playing with these kids. So far she has barely said a peep.

my cousin and i have been watching old seasons on paramount. it starts at season 10 but we are currently on Fresh Meat 2.

How have I been out of the mix for so long that I didn’t know Leroy and Kam were engaged and have two kids??

How have I been out of the mix for so long that I didn’t know Leroy and Kam were engaged and have two kids??
..where you been???
Leroy retired, got engaged, had 2 kids, came out of retirement..

i watched the first two episodes of the new Challenge All Stars and i did not expect the sheer joy i had at seeing Kefla (sp?) again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"