The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what to think about Yukio hair... i was expecting black short hair.. but in a way red hair is nice... goes with her personality. Crazy and wild...
I just hope they keep vipers green hair... but is it too much coloured hair girls?
the women of this movie..
Black
Red
Green..

Why? I doubt that. I think Logan is the only mutant, and possibly Viper if you go by what Beil tweeted.

well i guess it depends on when this film takes place... because people didn't have bright red florescent hair really before the 60s/70s. and from the looks of some set pieces and vehicles at least some of the movie takes place somewhere during world war I or II.

i mean, yeah, they can always break that bit of reality. but it seems like an odd one with no purpose. (and we've all seen how this X-men franchise has colored actors hair before just to show they're a mutant...)

Last edited:
But he already has put on a wig for this film. :huh:

Why would he wear a wig in X3.. in Les Miz (which he just completed) and THIS film for certain scenes, but not for the rest of the film? :huh:

In my opinion, the wig(s) in X3 were just terrible. They look just as bad as the wig he wore for 2 scenes in X2.

I agree with you on the X2 wigs he used during the reshoots. He looked hilarious with the thin eyebrows & the giant hairpiece (he was hiding his Van Helsing bun).

The X3 hair with the hair strands falling over his forehead was VERY true to the Wolverine character, wigs or not.

xgk3ye.jpg

His X3 wig looked awful. He looks fine from what we've seen of the new movie so far. He looks a bit like he did in the FC cameo.

I agree with you on the X2 wigs he used during the reshoots. He looked hilarious with the thin eyebrows & the giant hairpiece (he was hiding his Van Helsing bun).

The X3 hair with the hair strands falling over his forehead was VERY true to the Wolverine character, wigs or not.

xgk3ye.jpg

This is from X3, yes? If so, it shows my exact problem because he looks pretty decent here...

But then you have this hair, with the most perfect penciled in hair line. And the hair itself looks like it's sitting above his head...
X3-004.jpg

Then it changes color and looks like this travesty:

xmen3-stills09.jpg

I've loved his hair in every film, except X3 (and those 2 scenes in X2). The fact they they both happen to be wigs says enough for me. Logan's hair, as you said, is wild and untamed. So actually forming it with a wig just doesn't work.

This is from X3, yes? If so, it shows my exact problem because he looks pretty decent here...

But then you have this hair, with the most perfect penciled in hair line. And the hair itself looks like it's sitting above his head...
X3-004.jpg

Then it changes color and looks like this travesty:

xmen3-stills09.jpg

I've loved his hair in every film, except X3 (and those 2 scenes in X2). The fact they they both happen to be wigs says enough for me. Logan's hair, as you said, is wild and untamed. So actually forming it with a wig just doesn't work.

The pic I posted is from X3 and is a wig. The pics you posted definitely have him wearing a different wig, that looks lighter in color.

If I had to choose between said lighter wig in those pics & his current hair, I'd still go with the wigs. He just looks like Wolverine in them.

This current style/length is just too calm for me.

Fair enough. :)

I'll just always pic natural hair.
James+Mangola_+The+Wolverine+image+1.jpg
hugh-jackman-wolverine1.jpg

What do you mean? It's red. LOL

I think the haristyle they choose was meant to envoke Wolverine's cameo In First Class.
As to why Yuriko has pink hair I have no Idea why.

Its HOT pink/red. Too extreme a color IMO.
Maybe it looks great on film.

I understand that people wouldn't love it, so that's cool. I guess I like it because, as you said, it's extreme. Something that X-Men films general lack in terms of appearances.

Sounds like they are now in Hiroshima (the next stop after Tokyo) since this tweeter is from there and the second confirms.

Tomoko ‏@tomokoFM
omg! shooting x-men here now! I saw Hugh Jackman!

Jamie Lynn Lano ‏@jamieism
Darn, Hugh Jackman is on his way to Hiroshima today. Maybe he'll come back through Tokyo, and we'll run into each other by accident!

Transportation from Tokyo?

Hugh Jackman‏@RealHughJackman
On the bullet train. Amazing!! Japan is subarashi !!!!! pic.twitter.com/QsmPUHVY

Last edited:
Someone is posting twitter digest here. They were filming at the Fukuyama train station today.

1346765632183.jpg

Mariko?

1346766173719.jpg

1346768709120.jpg

Last edited:
That was my first thought, hahahaha!

I still can't get over how great Logan's hair looks. It's much more subdued compared to hairstyles in the previous films, but it still screams Wolverine.

I'm loving the hair too, but my favorite Wolverine hair was X1.
Doesn't he look a little too neat in those pics? Reminds me of Neo in Matrix, or something. But I guess he won't look like that throughout the entire movie.

X1 hair is the best of the serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"