Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majora, homeslice. :p Saria, too.

THREAD MANAGER!!!!

I suspect the 13 revealed playable characters are the ones you are able to use in Story Mode. They mentioned characters and weapons only available in Adventure Mode. I'm willing to bet at least Cia, Valga, and Wizro are unlockable. We just have to wait and see what other surprises Adventure Mode has.

I'm content with the roster, though I can see disappointment. But I think it's been said that the spinoffs start with a more limited roster, and then balloons in the sequels. I have a tough time seeing this not doing well enough for a sequel. Here's hoping.

Yeah, there's a ton of characters that could be brought in.

Well they didn't say they were stopping any set number of characters yet.

Yeah, guys, I mentioned on the last page that it probably wasn't the final roster, and that the Prima guide description references "more than" 15.

We know where two of the DLC costume packs are going: OOT to Gamestop and TP to Amazon. No word yet of the SS one

We know where two of the DLC costume packs are going: OOT to Gamestop and TP to Amazon. No word yet of the SS one

$%@^ @$^@^ &*(#

So, just have to see where the SS one goes. Words cannot describe how much I hate going to my local Gamestop.

Well, you could always order online? Do they do free shipping past a certain amount?

You know, really, as far as these packs go, I feel like Link pretty much looks the same. It's like each costume is just a slightly different length and slightly different shade of green. It all comes down to Zelda, and to me, the OOT Zelda just looks too...generic? Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for exactly, but there's a blandness to that model that I don't care for.

It's simpler, that's for sure. Mostly just because that's how the the graphics were for the 64. But I actually like the simplicity of it.

Eh, that's not it so much. The SS design is actually as simple, I would say, but it just has more...personality, I guess. Not sure how else to describe it, just seems rather bland to me.

Looks like I'll be doing Gamestop. I wouldn't be surprised if Best Buy got SS

I like the OOT costumes mainly because of the color. Much brighter than the Twilight Princess ones.

I figure I'm getting OOT Ganondorf via Club Nintendo, why not have a matching set. The Twilight Princess costumes don't stand out enough to justify immediately getting them. Besides, Nintendo will probably release the costume packs as DLC later anyway.

Yeah, the main game's design seems fairly TP-inspired to me as well. I think I'm going with SS whereever it lands. Best Buy would be fine, or K-Mart. Target...maybe.

Hyrule Warriors’ Ocarina of Time Costumes Are Exclusive To GameStop. August 8, 2014 . 12:40am

In North America, the Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword costumes are being split up by retailer.

Hyrule Warriors’ bonus pre-order costumes from Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are being split up differently in North America.

In Japan, you get bonus costumes from the aforementioned games for Zelda, Link and Ganondorf depending on which special edition of the game you buy. The most special—the “Treasure Box” version—contains costumes for all three. In North America, the costumes are being split up by retailer.

The Ganondorf costumes (from Ocarina and Twilight—he has no Skyward Sword costume) will be available to anyone that buys Hyrule Warriors and registers the game on Club Nintendo before a certain date. Meanwhile, the Ocarina of Time costumes for Zelda and Link are exclusive to GameStop.

That leaves the Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword costumes unaccounted for. At this point, it is unknown which retailers will receive the Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword costumes for the two characters. Of course, all of these costumes will almost certainly be made available as paid DLC at some point down the line.

Hyrule Warriors hits North America on September 26th.

Read more stories about Hyrule Warriors & Wii U on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Hyrule Warriors’ Ganondorf On A Rampage In His Ocarina And Twilight Princess Costumes. August 8, 2014 . 9:31am

Koei Tecmo’s latest trailer for Hyrule Warriors features Ganondorf in his bonus costumes.

Koei Tecmo’s latest trailer for Hyrule Warriors features Ganondorf in his bonus costumes from Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Zelda: Twilight Princess. You can view the trailer below to witness Ganon in all his Demon King glory.
[YT]g1p7aha2vkU[/YT]

In the West, Ganondorf’s Ocarina and Twilight Princess costumes will be available through Club Nintendo. You’ll be able to avail them by registering Hyrule Warriors on Club Nintendo before October 23rd in North America and October 17th in Europe.

Read more stories about Hyrule Warriors & Videos & Wii U on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

So close to beating Wind Waker. That damn Triforce gathering quest is obnoxious. It's fun, but crazy tedious.

So close to beating Wind Waker. That damn Triforce gathering quest is obnoxious. It's fun, but crazy tedious.

Wii U version? It was a lot worse in the gamecube version. I haven't played the Wii U version yet but heard it's still annoying despite being made easier!

Wii U version? It was a lot worse in the gamecube version. I haven't played the Wii U version yet but heard it's still annoying despite being made easier!

Yeah it's the Wii U version. I read up on the Gamecube version. Can't believe that it used to be that bad. Never played the Gamecube version myself.

Yeah, I almost never finished the GCN version, it was that bad. I got to that part in the HD version and just stopped. I know they improved it, but it's just too tedious for me to want to play through again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"