Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another top down Zelda on 3DS. Like a sequel to a Link Between Worlds? I don't think we'll get a full 3D Zelda for 2-3 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another top down Zelda on 3DS. Like a sequel to a Link Between Worlds? I don't think we'll get a full 3D Zelda for 2-3 years.

Rumors have it is that they are still using the BOTW engine, so 2020 is a possibility. I just don't expect them to talk about a new Zelda until next year.

I would actually love that. I think the top-downs have a lot more charm than the fully 3D ones.

Plus, Link Between Worlds was awesome.

Goddamn, you can tell the difference in frame rates in Hyrule Warriors. It is almost distracting.

I would actually love that. I think the top-downs have a lot more charm than the fully 3D ones.

Plus, Link Between Worlds was awesome.

All of this. I'm what you'd call an old-school LOZ fan; like, I enjoyed BotW but I prefer the older ones so much more.

I was kinda hoping a new Zelda would have been announced at this years E3.

I'm still deeply immersed in BOTW so I'm ok not falling behind with a new Zelda game, but considering how long it takes to develop a game, it would be nice to get some news.

I imagine they may rush one, using BOTW's engine. But, we will see.

There may be a 3DS game in the works as well.

130x95.jpg

Comments 86
NEWS Sales Of Hyrule Warriors On Switch Exceeded Koei Tecmo's Expectations Another
Another success story Read more

source: Nintendolife.com/

Industry
Rumor: Castlevania animated series executive producer to produce The Legend of Zelda TV series
Published 6 hours ago. 35 comments.
Announcement seemingly set for November 16.

Rumor-Zelda-Series-Shankar_10-29-18.jpg

Castlevania animated series executive producer Adi Shankar is in talks to produce a TV series based on Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda franchise, according to a report from TheWrap.

In an Instagram post earlier today with the caption “The success of Castlevaniacreated this opportunity,” Shankar said, “I can confirm that I’m working with an iconic Japanese gaming company to adapt one of their iconic video game series into a series. On November 16 at 1:00 p.m., I’m going to announce what it is. I love you all. Thank you for following me on this journey. Entertaining you guys continues to be a privilege.”

According to TheWrap’s report, that series is The Legend of Zelda.

When contacted for comment, a Nintendo representative said, “We have nothing to announce on this topic.”

Other than executive producer of Castlevania, Shankar’s recent credits include producer of the rap battle satire Bodied and executive producer of biographical war drama Lone Survivor. He also acted in, but was not involved in the production side of, comedy crime thriller Get the Girl.

source: Gematsu

id take a majoras mask sequel with BOTW engine...

I wouldn't be astounded in the event that we get another best down Zelda on 3DS. Like a continuation of a Link Between Worlds? I don't think we'll get a full 3D Zelda for 2-3 years.

hqdefault.jpg

New Zelda Game in Development? - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.1K views 13 hours ago Published on 11/06/2018
Today in the Rundown, we have rumours about a new Zelda game! We also get the latest on the controversy surrounding Blizzard and the new mobile game Diablo Immortal, find out when PUBG might be coming to the PS4, drain the swamp with a new TV series from DC, discuss the huge success of recent horror movies like Halloween, and finally, get the latest on Red Dead Redemption 2 and its multiplayer component Red Dead Online!

Also Conforming the video above

17 hours ago
Nintendo Is Seemingly Hiring For A Brand New THE LEGEND OF ZELDA Game
According to a job listing on Nintendo Japan's website, the company is currently hiring 3D and level designers for an unnamed project which, apparently, could be a new The Legend of Zeldatitle.Read more

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN& GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
It sounds like the development is moving to the next stage.

1 day ago
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD Timeline Will Never Be Revealed According To Producer
Eiji Aonuma, long-time producer of The Legend of Zelda series, has recently revealed that Breath of the Wild's placement in "The Legend of Zelda Timeline" will never be revealed.Read more

Also with below

20 hours ago
RUMOUR: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA Producer Has Seemingly Teased SKYWARD SWORD For The Nintendo Switch
Although not as unexpected as some people may think, The Legend of Zelda long-time producer, Eiji Aonuma, has recently teased The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Switch.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:
I caved and bought myself a Nintendo Switch so I could play this. I'm liking it so far. It's very very forgiving. The weapon durability is an absolute joke tho. Hyrul steel must be the equivalent of real world porcelain.

I caved and bought myself a Nintendo Switch so I could play this. I'm liking it so far. It's very very forgiving. The weapon durability is an absolute joke tho. Hyrul steel must be the equivalent of real world porcelain.
Yeah that was super frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"