Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some sort of teaser a month or so after Link's Awakening is released mostly to just announce the game is being made, kind of in the same way that we got the Mario Maker 2 announcement not long after NSMBU got ported to the Switch.

That would be great but I dont think we will get any 3d Zelda news un till late this year un less they remake SS for switch.

Link's Awakening is the Zelda coming out this year. That is what they are going to advertise. And Nintendo has shown that they are willing to announce games whenever they damn well want, but they are going to be certain of the new Zelda's release date before they announce it.

Link's Awakening is the Zelda coming out this year. That is what they are going to advertise. And Nintendo has shown that they are willing to announce games whenever they damn well want, but they are going to be certain of the new Zelda's release date before they announce it.
Because its a remake. Its been 2 years since the last game came out. It's about time we see or hear something about the next game.

Zeldas have been traditionally once per generation. So, anything sooner than 5 years is fast.

Words cannot express how hype this made me, looks incredible too.

Zelda is my favorite game series of all time.

I wonder how far they are with it? I know they started the second they were done with BOTW, and it's in the same engine.

I liked how it looked much darker and scarier. I can't wait to hear more. Looks good.

I remember hearing a throwaway line at the beginning of this year from a Nintendo board meeting that they would be working on more breath of the wild content...my thinking is it became this game.

Words cannot express how hype this made me, looks incredible too.

Zelda is my favorite game series of all time.

Same and I think this game will have more store and more dungeons and that was my only issue with BOTW.

Yeah I think they can improve on BOTW a lot as much as I loved it.

Going to be interesting to see how they make the same world compelling again to explore. Maybe it isn't the same world. Maybe it has changed a lot due to the destruction of Calamity Ganon.

It would be cool if it was all underworld. So you have the upper world from BOTW, and then a full underworld to explore in the sequel.

I'd be down for that I just feel this art style works best in brighter more colorful environments, but I have faith that could be awesome.

Wow wasn’t expecting that. I wonder what they will do next?

You know there was so much hype about a female link last time. They should work on that for BOTW2

Same and I think this game will have more store and more dungeons and that was my only issue with BOTW.

Same here. I won't say more dungeons though but actual dungeons. I don't count being inside those protector animals as dungeons. They were dungeon like and a bit fun but fell short.

Include actual dungeons and the main Zelda theme and this has the potential to be even better than the first one which was an excellent game.

It would be cool if it was all underworld. So you have the upper world from BOTW, and then a full underworld to explore in the sequel.

I would love this!

It looked like the castle was rising up. I wonder if that will give any insight to the great plateau, I remember a theory before this game came out was that the Lost woods and plateau switched places because it looks so out of place.

Loving the darker, stranger tone that trailer had, hope it's indicative of the tone of the rest of the game.

How has this not been posted?

Also what are the odds thats Demise? They've been liking the loose continuity.

I thought it was a mummified Ganon.

The Gerudo symbol appears a few times in the trailer, my money's on Ganondorf.

Shadow at the 45 second mark looks like it could be Demise or Gannondorf. Though now that you guys mention it the jewelry looks like Ganondorf's head jewels. If that's the case what got sealed at the end of BotW unless that's what remains of Ganondorf's body from 10,000 years ago. Also curious as to what the hand of light holding him in place is. Zelda is a re-incarnation can't be her goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"