WiiU - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one did http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=482383 & it wo't be the only & I do't thread here I mea people after fan's find outs about them after ot my problem

Yeah, I'm sure a thread in which you and one other person posted (the other even saying he'll wait for a PS4 port) had a huge impact on this game coming to the west. You can't seriously believe this, right?

...except for MM6 on the Wii.:woot:

Well, it never came out on the Wii in any region, did it?

It came out in Japan. The MM fans here in the states were pissed it never came, and instead came out on the 3DS, and I think it's on the Wii U?

It came out in Japan. The MM fans here in the states were pissed it never came, and instead came out on the 3DS, and I think it's on the Wii U?

Yeah, it's on the 3DS and Wii U. Are you sure about it being in Japan? The wiki doesn't have it listed as released for the Wii VC.

Yeah, I'm sure a thread in which you and one other person posted (the other even saying he'll wait for a PS4 port) had a huge impact on this game coming to the west. You can't seriously believe this, right?

Well, it never came out on the Wii in any region, did it?
like I said it's not about me it's about letting people know
your the one stating this kinda like the weird disney marvel thing you didn't know mare still put out contracts to game developers on their own still say you don't trust me . when it was about what the actual people that stated differently from what you think Disney relationship with marvel was other wise as I said. it's not about me.

like I said it's not about me it's about lettin people know
your the one stating this kinda like the weird disney marvel thing you did't kw mare still pust out co tracts to game dvelopers o their own still say you do't trust me . when it was about what the actual people that stated from what you think disey relationship with marvel wise other wise as I said. it's not about me

Those two things really aren't comparable, but hey, it's your time to waste. I honestly just struggle to see why it is you see the need to do what you do.

Yeah, it came out in 2012. At least, that's what the guys at the Capcom boards were saying. I'll see if I can find it. Shouldn't be a problem, the MM boards over there are dead.

Those two things really aren't comparable, but hey, it's your time to waste. I honestly just struggle to see why it is you see the need to do what you do.
oh they are you like to think about thing in certain way then when you hear other wise you don't like it & alot of others are the way here too. even it's from the people them selves. & it's there looking at you. via video or written

Last edited:
oh they are you like to think about thing iing certain way then when you hear other wise you don't like it & alot of otheres are the way here too.

If you're not even going to try and post something readable on your first post without like three or four edits, then I'm just not going to bother trying to have a conversation with you anymore.

yeah it always heads there after I posted it have correction too. just back off me. I have other stuff to do

yeah it always heads there after I posted it have correction too. just back off me. I have other stuff to do

It'd be different if English wasn't your first language, but as you've told me before, that's not the case and you just post things in a rush. Even after you edit a post three or four times it can sometimes be confusing to read. This post is entirely legible that I'm writing here, takes me maybe 30 seconds, and I have plenty in my life to do. So yeah, maybe slow down a little, actually form your sentences and paragraphs. It's not that hard to do.

It'd be different if English wasn't your first language, but as you've told me before, that's not the case and you just post things in a rush. Even after you edit a post three or four times it can sometimes be confusing to read. This post is entirely legible that I'm writing here, takes me maybe 30 seconds, and I have plenty in my life to do. So yeah, maybe slow down a little, actually form your sentences and paragraphs. It's not that hard to do.
it's more then that I didn't post yesterday at all cause my web connection was screwy so maybe I post in rush at times (cause I don't to left with these odd takes or left sitting there til it comes back more people say more crap or what ever.) this thing will conk out on me, I take my time it, still doesn't do what it should.

I still have to find a better key board as well, as of now thing still acts odd with some certain keys the g & n some times they work other times they don't want to at all I have other issue's I have to deal with those are some of them.

I have other stuff to deal with. besides there are others that have it way worse but I'm one of the fave targets here & I'm barely a jerk to any one.

In Splatoon, Store Owners Won’t Sell You Equipment If You Aren’t Cool Enough. February 11, 2015 . 10:31am

The official Splatoon Tumblr has been updated with a few more details regarding equipment in the game.

The official Splatoon Tumblr has been updated with a few more details regarding equipment in the game. It also shares the localized English names for the various store owners that will sell you equipment to customize your character with.

The squid that owns the clothing store is named Jelonzo, the lady that owns the headgear store is Annie, and the… fried shrimp… that owns the shoe store is named Crusty Sean. All three characters value “coolness” and will only sell you certain items if your “coolness” is high enough.

You can participate in battles to earn experience and raise your rank. This rank is the yardstick by which your coolness is measured. If you aren’t cool enough, the store owners will deny you certain items.

Splatoon will be released this May for Wii U.

Read more stories about Splatoon & Wii U on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

Last edited:
it's more then that I didn't post yesterday at all cause my web connection was screwy so maybe I post in rush at times (cause I don't to left with these odd takes or left sitting there til it comes back more people say more crap or what ever.) this thing will conk out on me, I take my time it, still doesn't do what it should.

I still have to find a better key board as well, as of now thing still acts odd with some certain keys the g & n some times they work other times they don't want to at all I have other issue's I have to deal with those are some of them.

I have other stuff to deal with. besides there are others that have it way worse but I'm one of the fave targets here & I'm barely a jerk to any one.

You're a "target" because you post page and a half long "news" links that are either irrelevant or are already being talked about in the thread. If you want to share some cool news with people, you don't have to do this insane, impossible to decipher news clippings that in the end look like spam. Just post a simple "Hey guys, Mega Man whatever whatever is getting a Virtual Console release soon in Japan, hope it comes westward." That's got to be waaaayyy less of a time drain on you, right? If we want the more in depth gaming news and coverage odds are pretty high we frequent a gaming news website. This is a discussion forum, not a news aggregate.

Oh I'm sure that one will be relevant soon with the fact people start asking for it on Nintendo's twitter. anyway you never saw me as human so ... I put this up cause it was cool to hear about wanted this out there so eventually add some to look forward to cause others are doing something about it to make come here. but here it always turns into some thing else. just enjoy the platoon news

Last edited:

Well, look, the whole news thing is...whatever. Like I said, your time to waste and all, if you feel that's worth doing, okay. But as far as your posting goes, it can be frustrating when I'm trying to having a discussion/argument/whatever with you, and you post this unreadable stuff. Yes, yes, you do edit like four times to eventually get a readable post, but it'd be really nice if you just took your time and posted something readable the first time. Keyboard problems? Okay, I get it, but obviously you are able to post stuff more readable but you can't except me or anyone to try and keep up with that all the time.

It doesn't even take long to do. I wrote this in like 30-40 seconds and it's alright. Maybe not a perfectly written statement, but readable and clear. I mean, you do what you want, but I'm honestly meaning this as constructive criticism/advice more than ridicule.

oh I'm sure that one will be relevant soon with the fact people start asking for it on Nintendo's twitter. anyway you never saw me as human so ... Iput this up cause it was cool hear wanted this out there but here it always turns into some thing esle just enjoy the platoon news

I don't think you've comprehended a single thing Tron Bonne or I have ever said to you.

cause to me other are talking to nintendo

when they see stuff like this that article with mega man or this

Off-TV Play In Xenoblade Chronicles X Was Requested Mainly By Western Fans. February 9, 2015 . 9:32am

At first, Kojima says, he was uncertain whether or not the Off-TV Play feature would work as intended.

while here it's about being call (or turned ) that irrelevant cause they didn't say it coming to the west from the jump after jealousy fit thrown here.
it'll come.

The only reason I put this stuff to kick off events like this or similar. ow I'm try and do what was susjested & also see what I can do about my web connection issues oh & that keybord issue hmmm I really have to get new one really over due.

Last edited:
Web issues and keyboard issues don't make for garbled grammar and sentence structure Zenith. None of what you just typed made sense. Just slow down, and proofread. Read out loud what you've typed and see if it makes sense. Odds are it doesn't.

Web issues and keyboard issues don't make for garbled grammar and sentence structure Zenith. None of what you just typed made sense. Just slow down, and proofread. Read out loud what you've typed and see if it makes sense. Odds are it doesn't.
it does for me it happening the moment I'm writng the stuff sadly or posting which freaking stinks. now back off I said my peace. like I said you don't see me as human you made the clear lo time ago . move on I'll fix my issue when I'm able too & I won't have deal with that any more.

Last edited:
VOD & AOD POD cast.

Vic’s Basement Feb 13!

Vic's Basement February 13! TODAY ON THE BASEMENT: Marissa recounts her trip to the UK to interview the cast from Game Of Thrones, including her story about HOW SHE LEFT VANCOUVER WITHOUT A WARM JACKET. (Don’t worry—it has a happy ending. Which involves buying a NEW JACKET. SHEESH. These TV people.) Also, Marissa tells the story of the time she rode in the elevator with Alfie Allen, A.K.A. THEON GREYJOY. Scott confesses his love for the Wii U., including his ongoing fascination with Super Punch-Out!! WHY SCOTT? WHYYYY? There’s also Batman: Arkham Knight talk, Majora’s Mask talk, New 3DS talk, and MORE MORE MORE! What are you waiting for?

Also with

Capcom's Breath Of Fire Now Available On Wii U Virtual Console

News
on Feb 14, 2015 at 12:13 PM
cafe-icon.png

The Capcom and Square Soft (this is before it became Square Enix) team-up Super Nintendo RPG is now available on Wii U's Virtual Console.
... More

source: EPN.TV & GI

Last edited:
Wii U, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One Bundle Sales for Presidents Day. February 16, 2015 . 10:00am

Its a national holiday in America, so that means its time to buy more crap :)

wii-u-american-spirit.jpg

For those hunting for a deal on the Wii U, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One, it looks like holiday sales are about the only time you can get solid discounts on these machines. For a limited time until tonight, Groupon has a 10% off code that applies to the PS4 and Xbox One bundles, while Rakuten’s eBay store page has a 32GB Wii U Deluxe set priced at only $259.99.

This drops the PlayStation 4 The Last of Us bundle to $359.99 (matching its Black Friday price from last year), while the Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity bundle gets a bigger price cut to $314.99 (cue our non-surprised face when the Microsoft system gets a bigger cut). Just use coupon code PREZ10 during checkout and you’ll get 10% off. (Click on the checkbox that mentions a promo code, then enter the coupon.)

For the Wii U, the deal won’t expire until later this weekend, but at the pace they’re selling, we’re pretty sure Rakuten will run out of stock well before the expiration date. The best part about Rakuten’s deal is sales tax is only imposed on 9 states (CA, CT, IL, MA, MN, MO, NY, TN, WA), so everyone not living there gets a little bit extra in savings.

Just a final note: all the deals above from both retailers exclude Alaska and Hawaii… so uh, sorry if you live there?

Game deals from the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailers help support Destructoid.

Read more stories about Wii U on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

UH-oh, this may be it. I might get a Wii U with that ebay deal...

EDIT: I did it, I ordered it...

Last edited:
Haha, welcome to the tree house. Also my Wii Gamepad came back from Nintendo today. They said they replaced the touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"