• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Avenger OFFICIAL: Chris Evans is Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else thinks that this Haley is kinda ugly?? I mean. comon....I always need a hot chick in a superhero film. This Haley-thing looks like it s about 35. Wiki tells me she s still in her 20s. Well, that sure is a bad shape for an woman in her 20s.

However, Maggi Gyllenhaal from TDK and Gwyneth Paltrow from Iron Man weren t that beautiful either. I miss those good old days when hotties like Kirsten Dunst, Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner were in hero Flicks :(

I think there is something to be said about taking the time to get the look of the time period when choosing actors, as well as do they have the acting chops. She certainly has the look of the time period she is playing, and we will see if she has the acting chops.

I tend to steer away from superficial generalizations though, if she plays the part well, more power to her.

Sorry, I'm a chick and my own personal opinion of Haley Atwell is that she's beautiful. And her body's a knockout. Of course, I've always been one for curves and such.

I don't think Kirsten Dunst or Maggie Gyllenhall are ugly by any means. Same with Jennifer Garner. These actresses all have their quirks, but at least they can act... yes, even Dunst to a degree. Unlike some others *cough*JessicaAlba*cough*

Haley Atwell's a damn fine actress. I can't wait to see if her and Chris have chemistry in their scenes together. Seems like they've hung out a little off set and went to premieres together, so hopefully they're getting along all right.

ETA:
I think there is something to be said about taking the time to get the look of the time period when choosing actors, as well as do they have the acting chops. She certainly has the look of the time period she is playing, and we will see if she has the acting chops.

That's another plus for casting Atwell. She absolutely looks like she belongs in the 1940's, which is stellar for this movie, and really adds an air of authenticity.

By the way... "Haley-thing?" Was that really necessary?

Ugly?
6548L.jpg

01_hayley_atwell.jpg

CRAZY!

Haley wouldnt be in my top 50 women but she is very good looking. She looks like she needs some Blackman in her life

She's girl next door good-looking, and that's fine. I'd like to live next door to her.

Sorry, I'm a chick and my own personal opinion of Haley Atwell is that she's beautiful. And her body's a knockout. Of course, I've always been one for curves and such.

I don't think Kirsten Dunst or Maggie Gyllenhall are ugly by any means. Same with Jennifer Garner.
These actresses all have their quirks, but at least they can act... yes, even Dunst to a degree. Unlike some others *cough*JessicaAlba*cough*

Haley Atwell's a damn fine actress. I can't wait to see if her and Chris have chemistry in their scenes together. Seems like they've hung out a little off set and went to premieres together, so hopefully they're getting along all right.

ETA:

That's another plus for casting Atwell. She absolutely looks like she belongs in the 1940's, which is stellar for this movie, and really adds an air of authenticity.

By the way... "Haley-thing?" Was that really necessary?

Me neither. I think they're all pretty too though I will admit that Maggie did not look too good during TDK.

She's pretty damn good looking.

This is a message board. If any of these women came in and said they wanted to shag for no good reason we wouldn't be like, "Deerrrr, you're ugly."

Is it me or she looks completely different from picture to picture?

Anna Paquin + Kate Beckinsale = Haley Attwell

That's how I see it anyway. And they're both pretty hot women.

Is it me or she looks completely different from picture to picture?
I know! It's so weird...she never looks the same. Remember when the original actress selection for Peggy Carter was released (the one that included Alice Eve)? The picture of Haley that was attached looked NOTHING like the ones above.

She's pretty damn good looking.

This is a message board. If any of these women came in and said they wanted to shag for no good reason we wouldn't be like, "Deerrrr, you're ugly."

It'd be like Ethiopians on a slice of bread.

She looks white in the Cap screencaps, and latina in all the other pictures posted. Weird.

My God, Atwell is easily the most attractive CBM actress to-date.

With a major role. Scar-Jo doesn't count. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"