OneDisturbedSOB's "getting rid of some stuff" v.2

FTB are you still going to send the first payment on the "in flight" statue? I'm holding it for you so let me know.

Also for sale (non comic) related is the John Cena spinning WWE title belt NIB. I found 2 of these the other day and I thought I'd put one up here and see if anyone was interested. I understand these are EXTREMELY hard to find since they only pack one per shipment.

I'll do it for $25 SHIPPED if anyone is interested.

Here's the deal I am willing to work for the Batman Begins items I have. I al trying to get rid of the "Christian Bale as Batman" and "Batman in flight" statues that I have, but people seemed to be turned off to the prices I've attached to them.

I am willing to offer them for $125 SHIPPED EACH, or $225 SHIPPED (about $50 off if you could total price and shipping) for BOTH. This is as low as I'll go because I originally paid $200 + tax for these when they first came out.

If anyone is interested PM me and we'll talk.

It's been a month since you last said you were sending me those Goblins, and I still don't have them. Where's the tracking number you said you would send me?

Your stuff was sent out when I said it was. I will track the packages and find out what is going on. I can assure you I did not rip you off by any means. If you want I can post the tracking information here, or PM it to you....you pick.

Some months back I bought a few figures from 0neDisturbedSOB and he charged me very reasonably, and obviously didn't rip me off since I'm guaranteeing his reliability. :cool:

Thanks for the support Socrates, I appreciate you letting people know that I am not out to rip anyone off.

Mangle, your figures were shipped via UPS ground. I gave them to my shipping department and they assured me they were sent out.

I still have the Ed McGuinness Batman figure MOC that I am offering for $20 SHIPPED if anyone is interested. I am really trying to get rid of a lot of this stuff because I have way too much of it, so if anyone is interested in anything let me know and we can usually always work out a deal.

Anyone interested in a 2002 He-Man lot all in MINT condition (out of packaging)?

I also still have the Batman Begins statues for sale. A few people were very interested but had to back out at the last minute for various reasons. If anyone is interested I've got them listed for a VERY reasonable price for each or both.

I'm also getting rid of a lot of comics that I just don't have room for anymore. I've got TONS of stuff ranging from individual issues to entire runs. My more recent ones include New Avengers, Young Avengers, MK Spider-Man, A TON of Ultimate Titles, Green Lantern Rebirth (or was it reborn)....plus many many more titles.

I just don't have room for this stuff anymore. I am doing some "renovations" and I need to clear out space for some new purchases I made. If anyone wants to inquire about anything either PM me or message me thru this thread.

Are you getting rid of ANY Ultimate Spider-man comics?

I'm just posting this to say that I got my figs, (thanks again) and that everything was intact. (found the missle) Positive feedback has been posted in the appropiate thread.

Cool, thanks man I appreciate the positive feedback and I'm glad they finally got to you. Now that that's cleared up if anyone has any questions as to what books I've got feel free to ask because I've got TONS. I'll also be posting pics of the figure lots I've got up for sale incase anyone is interested.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I can, which ones are you looking for?

I'm looking for issues #59, #62-#93, and the Spider-Man & Kitty Pride Annual. Yeah, I stopped getting them for some reason, but I'd like to get these if possible.

I believe I have all of those. Let me double check to make sure, but I'm about 90% positive I do.

Sent out a PM to Socrates about the books. If anyone else is interested I have a TON of other stuff, a lot of first issues too.

Do you have any collected TPB's or hardcovers?

I'd be interested in any Batman, Punisher, Hellboy and BPRD TPBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"