Part IV (Spoiler Thread)

Goodness, this episode was stunning to look at. Chung-hoon Chung is shooting the hell outta this. Easily the best-looking D+ series to date, imo.

The writing still leaves something to be desired, though. That part where they "convinced" Cube Jr. to help them was embarrassing.

The part with the dead Jedi was chilling, though. That Vader's a sick mofo.

Disney is selling Lola for $90. Wonder if it comes with a tracking device so parents can track their children?

:hehe:

star-wars-l0-la59-lola-animatronic-edition-30.jpg

Granted he was in shock over the dead Jedi, but I had a mini anxiety attack when Leia was screaming for help and Obi-Wan took his sweet ass time getting to her. But then I exhaled once he took out those Stormtroopers and made the rescue lol.

And that damn Reva is so clever. Vader wasn't playing with her in this episode!

Great episode. So far there hasn’t been an episode that I disliked. I’m guessing Reva will be a one note villain. Doesn’t seem like there’s much to her other than being angry all the time.

It just hit me, no wonder Leia isn’t fazed when being captured and brought to The Death Star; she’s probably been kidnapped a few times throughout the years.

The way the little girl playing her did that “fake cry” to stoic and cocky was so Fischer. Where’d they find her?

Anyone else think that Reva is Roken's wife or is it a little to obvious?

dam Disney selling lola for $90
it better legit fly

This kinda reinforced my fears, we basically had a rehash of the Death Star Rescue from A New Hope with Leia,

I really can't stand the Third Sister, the character is written badly no matter the context. Vader should have snuff her windpipe out right then and their. He's done it countless times without hesitation and yet he prolongs her existence

So is this now the second time Fortress Inquisitor get waterlogged? It happened in Jedi Fallen order and now again

I can't say I'm surprised they used the bafta tank on Obi-Wan, heck Luke used it in Empire Strikes Back.

This was a meh episode...

Really good episode considering how short it was. It's the same with The Mandalorian. They somehow manage to fill their time so well!

leia-comforts-luke.jpeg

Reading about the show, I keep thinking back to this meme and how funny it is that Leia was actually much closer to Ben as well.

Oh this is already out too. I'm overloaded with shows coming out at the same time!

Finally, an episode that I can say I thoroughly enjoyed. Sure, the writing still leaves a lot to be desired but the pacing and direction in this episode was definitely a step up from the first three episodes IMO.

I still think this show has a ways to go as far as genuinely impressing me, but I can definitely see that the potential is there for something great, but the weak writing really does bog it down.

I'm really hoping these last two episodes are great, but I'm not expecting the writing to improve much unfortunately although at least this episode felt the most consistent.

Granted he was in shock over the dead Jedi, but I had a mini anxiety attack when Leia was screaming for help and Obi-Wan took his sweet ass time getting to her. But then I exhaled once he took out those Stormtroopers and made the rescue lol.

And that damn Reva is so clever. Vader wasn't playing with her in this episode!

I liked it too.
I feel like Obi Wan is beginning to get his mojo back a bit after his last encounter with Vader.

Speaking of which, Vader bum rushed the room and seemed ready to end Reva , and she's lucky he even bothered to allow her to speak.

Goodness, this episode was stunning to look at. Chung-hoon Chung is shooting the hell outta this. Easily the best-looking D+ series to date, imo.

The writing still leaves something to be desired, though. That part where they "convinced" Cube Jr. to help them was embarrassing.

The part with the dead Jedi was chilling, though. That Vader's a sick mofo.
We should name it, the "Path of the Deadi." :o

Another solid episode.

Loved the production design and the look of the Fortress Inquisitorius. The Jedi: Fallen Order parralels were nice, too.

It seems to repeat familiar grounds, however - with Leia being captured and saved under Reva's nose for a 2nd time within 2/3's of the show now. Reva seems quite incompetent and it's obvious Vader is going to "fire" her from her position by the end of the season.

What information she might have before he does it (and whether it dies with her) will be interesting to see.

Also why aren't we hearing John Williams Star Wars music, we're in the era of the Galactic Empire and no sound of the Imperial March? Wtf is going on. Star Wars rebels and Rogue One used it abundantly and this series doesn't even use it once. The music is one thing that is consistently good in the saga from the Original trilogy, Prequel and Sequel films. Heck even the Mandalorian incorporates a bit of signature Star Wars music

Last edited:
The scenes with Obi-Wan vs. the Stormtroopers were highlights of the episode for me. He was always one of the stealthiest of the Jedi. Even though it's appeared on the show before, it's also really cool to see Fortress Inquisitorius brought to life after wreaking havoc in it in Fallen Order.

The scenes with Obi-Wan vs. the Stormtroopers were highlights of the episode for me. He was always one of the stealthiest of the Jedi. Even though it's appeared on the show before, it's also really cool to see Fortress Inquisitorius brought to life after wreaking havoc in it in Fallen Order.

"It's a big galaxy. I can't be everywhere. But, they don't know where I am. We have an rebel alliance now, for when I'm needed. When that beacon hits the ships, it's not just a call- it's a warning. To them. Fear is a tool. They think I'm hiding in the shadows. But I AM the shadows. I wish I could say I'm making a difference, but I don't know. Youngling theft, planet farming, assault - 10 years later, they're all up. And now this. This galaxy's eating itself." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

This show really needs to do better with lightsabers. The vfx crew and Chow need to look at the damage caused by lightsabers in the PT and Clone Wars and how the characters wield them. Sometimes when Obi hits a trooper it just looks like Ewan whacking the guy with a broom handle. Lightsabers don't smack or bounce off of trooper armor or flesh. There is no blood with lightsaber wounds and the show has already shown a trooper cut in half by a laser gates so I dont know why they are holding back with lightsaber.

And they need to speed up the tempo of the blasterfire and the speed of Obi's deflection.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"