fcRYzU7.gif

the lightsabers were a little gay,
Q1cYae7.gif

and Temuera Morrison got paid.

bbKiRiV.gif

And now, Part III of Obi-Wan Kenobi...

qUobUnJ.gif

Nice. Favorite scene(s)?
Currently because of Obi-Wan, Vader and Luke on Endor. "So you've accepted the truth?"

Also, everything with Palpatine. It's all chef's kiss. "You, like your Father, are now MINE."

People love to put ROTJ down but I don't get it. I cry EVERY time Luke sees the Force ghosts and when he tells Anakin "I won't leave you. I have to save you." and Sebastian Shaw just KILLS it with "You already have, Son. Tell your Sister, you were right about me."

The way he says it, it's almost like he can't believe it himself. He can't believe Luke freed him from 25 years of hate. He's astounded by what Luke achieved on Death Star II.

Currently because of Obi-Wan, Vader and Luke on Endor. "So you've accepted the truth?"

Also, everything with Palpatine. It's all chef's kiss. "You, like your Father, are now MINE."

People love to put ROTJ down but I don't get it. I cry EVERY time Luke sees the Force ghosts and when he tells Anakin "I won't leave you. I have to save you." and Sebastian Shaw just KILLS it with "You already have, Son. Tell your Sister, you were right about me."

The way he says it, it's almost like he can't believe it himself. He can't believe Luke freed him from 25 years of hate. He's astounded by what Luke achieved on Death Star II.

And then we fast forward thirty years later where Palpatine is back and finally succeeds in killing off the entire Skywalker family.

giphy.gif

Rewatched RoTS

Like my heart goes out to Ewan, Natalie and Hayden...their dialogue was sooo bad but yet sooo goood.

Also no one can evil laugh like Ian McDiarmid

Poor Vader doesn't know that palace will be a tourist trap in the future.

His little arms look so adorable on his throw. :hehe:

"And the position of Grand Inquisitor is yours"

Sticking with my theory of "they killed him but they'll say he got like robot bits in a book sometime to try and maintain canon"

Pretty cool to see Fortress Inquisitorious.

If nothing else, I love the OT lightsabers here. Vader's was just as pretty as the blue pair.

We are going to get a sequel to this series, where Obi hangs with Luke.

Oh god this is going to be the most awkward carpool in history. I love it.

"I see her mother's face."

Would have been nice if they ever hung out, but I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"