Part III (Spoiler Thread)

Thank the maker they are probably not going to duel on Tatooine. Here then probably Mustafar.

Obi Wan running away MULTIPLE times in such an open area during their fight made me laugh.

Why couldn’t Vader use the force to snag Obi Wan from the loader droid? They were separated by flames and that’s it. That loader droid(which I love) just slowly walked up and carried him away.

God damn, now this was the episode we have all been waiting for

As soon as Kenobi ditched Leia to face Vader this was me:

oh-my-god-okay.gif

So Kenobi has a brother. First I hear of it. Hell, first I hear about his birth family

For a sec I thought the alien that gave Leia & Kenobi a ride was voiced by Seth Rogen, sounded kinda like him

And we got a Quinlan Vos name drop! Hope this means we get to see him down the line

And now comes the week long wait :wall:

You ain’t got to drag him on that fire like that Vader with yo Pizza Face for All That mixed with Freddy looking ***.

Leia no!!!!

Ok yeah this episode was fire and yes pun intended.

New episode generally felt better and having OG Vader show up (voiced by James Earl Jones as usual) is always good fan service.

But generally we still suffer from weird logical gaps in the series plot and Obi Wan just straight out refuses to wear something other than Jedi robes and people keep spotting him to move the plot forward. This week we had a clear "we saw a Jedi come through here". I mean, what gave him away? :whatever:

Reva got slightly better by simply not having to speak much and I start to see that it's not a Reva problem - it's an Inquisitor problem. They all snarl and act like what a kid's version of a bad guy would behave like...

Vader's whole vibe this episode is top notch.
Yep. I assume that was a synthesized Vader voice? I can't see it being the real Jones as his voice work on Rogue One and Rebels clearly showed his age and Vader sounded much more like his OT era self here. There was also a couple of odd vocal inflections, but obviously much better than Deepfake Luke.

I really hope this isn't their only fight, because Obi was pretty lame. I want him to reconnect to the force and actually try to kill Vader.

But I got a good chuckle out of Vader lifting Obi above the fire, thus giving him the high ground, and then body slaming him into the fire. Now who has the high ground, *****!

Best episode yet!! Holy hell, Vader is ruthless here. Also, did anybody else get chills when obi wan saw Anakin in the desert? That was creepy as hell! Now we gotta wait another week haha.

This episode was beautiful. Only half way through and it’s already the best series put on Disney+. I imagine there will be another fight between Obi Wan and Vader, probably in the last episode. Also, I’m digging Indra Verma’s character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"