WandaVision Paul Bettany is Vision

Absolutely, that obvious and they have great on screen chemistry. This works as a way to allow Paul to give Vision more humanity similar to data in Star Trek aboard the holodeck.
Yes, very true. They didn’t get an opportunity like this to show how much chemistry they have in the films so it’s great being able to see this now.

I am uncertain why people are just figuring this out now????

It's good to have Bethany back. Let's just hope he's not merely a delusion of hers or part of a simulation or whatrver. It would be nice to have him back proper and part of the Avengers.

I did enjoy seeing drunk Vision that was pretty funny. I wonder if whatever it is his "workplace" produces whether it will tie into the main plot of the show or simply be an aspect of the sitcom reality.

If I had to make a guess?

The place is a very vague workplace of vagueness, with no clear actual purpose but with an overall threatening air, where Vision has to work to fit in less Bad Things Happen. It is *totally* a mechanism of control, just as much part of the Big Bad's design as "For the children".

It's good to have Bethany back. Let's just hope he's not merely a delusion of hers or part of a simulation or whatrver. It would be nice to have him back proper and part of the Avengers.

I did enjoy seeing drunk Vision that was pretty funny. I wonder if whatever it is his "workplace" produces whether it will tie into the main plot of the show or simply be an aspect of the sitcom reality.
Agreed. He had a good start in the MCU but was then hidden away and limited pretty much until his death. We didn’t get a chance to see the best of him yet and I’d love to see this in a future Avengers film.

I feel so bad for Vision in this show. He's clearly in distress and knows something is terribly wrong. And even when he was falling apart, his first thought was helping others. That's all he really cares about right now.

Vision has more compassion and humanity than I see in a lot of humanity these days.

Yeah he’s a great hero. Wish we could get more of him after this show ends but it’s been great to see him back and get some focus in any case.

I feel so bad for Vision in this show. He's clearly in distress and knows something is terribly wrong. And even when he was falling apart, his first thought was helping others. That's all he really cares about right now.

Vision has more compassion and humanity than I see in a lot of humanity these days.

Proof that the android (whose personality was created by Tony Stark) has a heart.

Really interested to see
where they go with White Vision

But it wasn’t really Vision. It was Wanda’s memory of him right?

I’ll be glad if we get more of any version of Vision.

He's wonderfully tragic in this show. Bettany got to show a lot of range. This is probably the best outing for the character since his debut.

He's wonderfully tragic in this show. Bettany got to show a lot of range. This is probably the best outing for the character since his debut.
It definitely is. He’s unfortunately had very little to do since AoU. Just hope there’s still more to come.

Vision was incredible in Age of Ultron but the Russos underused him quite a bit for story reasons in both Civil and infinity War. He's Amazing in this and I hope to see him again in the future as I love Bettany's portrayal, some of the most underrated acting in the comic book movie/series genre imo.

Did Hex Vision’s memories get transferred into White Vision? Was a little confused by that whole sequence.

I thought Hex Vision unlocked the memories... Hex Vision doesn't actually have those memories, pre Hex.

Did Hex Vision’s memories get transferred into White Vision? Was a little confused by that whole sequence.

He unlocked them as White Vision had all the data of the original, Hex Vision probably got to see them though. He doesn't have any Memory outside of Westview because that's where Wanda created him and where he lived all his brief Life.

He unlocked them as White Vision had all the data of the original, Hex Vision probably got to see them though. He doesn't have any Memory outside of Westview because that's where Wanda created him and where he lived all his brief Life.

Since Wanda still has those memories and she said that her Vision was made from the part of the Mind Stone that was in her and all her grief, hopes and love, she could imbue White Vision with those memories to fill in the blanks.

Since Wanda still has those memories and she said that her Vision was made from the part of the Mind Stone that was in her and all her grief, hopes and love, she could imbue White Vision with those memories to fill in the blanks.
This is more in line with what I was asking, I was wondering if the fake Vision imbued White Vision with the memories he had experienced in the hex.

I thought Hex Vision unlocked the memories... Hex Vision doesn't actually have those memories, pre Hex.

Interesting call but its easy to figure out I think. Red Vision said Sword cant delete his memories just hiding it from White Vision. So Red Vision gave him just access to his own memories again. And he did the same thing with Norm and Darcy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"