WandaVision Paul Bettany is Vision

My guess:

Hex-Vision gave White-Vision access to his prior databanks, so now White-Vision remembers his life up to his death. However. . . its ultimately just data, at least for now. White-Vision is *not* the same person as Original-Vision, he just shares memories, which can inform his decisions. Hence why he immediately flew off and abandoned the whole "Kill people" mission. If White-Vision shows up again somewhere, it will probably be in the context of "White Vision trying to decide what kind of a person he should be and what relationship he should have with this set of memories from a prior existence". Which could include rekindling a relationship with Wanda, but not necessarily.

But when Black Widow comes out later this year, wouldn't RDJ also have that same honour since he's meant to be in that in a flashback scene?

Apparently Gwyneth Paltrow said she'd be open to coming back too if it is a small role that only requires one or two days' work.

Something just occurred to me. White Vision's stone or chip in his head and his eyes were blue...like Ultron's matrix in Age of Ultron.

tumblr_ntkapqL7Z81ris4yuo3_500.gifv

So SWORD must have taken Tony's Ultron project data, and used that to bring Vision's body back online. Those ****ing idiots did what Ultron was trying to do in AoU.

Something just occurred to me. White Vision's stone or chip in his head and his eyes were blue...like Ultron's matrix in Age of Ultron.

tumblr_ntkapqL7Z81ris4yuo3_500.gifv

So SWORD must have taken Tony's Ultron project data, and used that to bring Vision's body back online. Those ****ing idiots did what Ultron was trying to do in AoU.

But hey, they must have been well-meaning heroes. After all, Wanda couldn't perfectly control her power, didn't want to kill three people, and is a woman. *ahem*

This is more in line with what I was asking, I was wondering if the fake Vision imbued White Vision with the memories he had experienced in the hex.

He didn't imbue anything, just unlocked what was already there.

White Vision has the original body, brain (at least what was salvaged, anyway), and memories (though originally suppressed) of the original Vision, but lacks the Mind Stone, which is what gives Vision his soul so he is more than just a machine/AI. Whereas Hex Vision has some part of the Mind Stone in him ("You, Vision...are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me.") but lacks everything else that makes Vision who he is (hence the ship of Theseus conversation), and in the end he vanishes/gets absorbed back into Wanda.

What I predict will eventually happen is that Wanda will end up using her piece of the Mind Stone to restore Vision's soul within White Vision.

Who would've thought JARVIS would come so far?

"I have been a voice with no body. A body, but not human. And now...a memory made real. Who knows what I might be next?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"