WandaVision Paul Bettany is Vision

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
hope we get to see more of his mass enducing powers. Loved the bit in civil war when he dive bombed ant man

I reckon he’ll be back but without a soul. So just an automated response basically.

But that will be fun for Paul to convey

I too wonder how they bring him back considering we saw him die in Infinity War unless the whole "time travel" fixed everything then it makes sense why he would be back

Unless Shuri or Banner find a way to rebuild him, I think he'll only exist in Wanda's imagination/alternate universe she creates.

I'm glad IW wasn't the end for him. He didn't get a whole lot to do in CW and his showing in IW wasn't the greatest with his powers nullified as soon as the action started.

hope we get to see more of his mass enducing powers. Loved the bit in civil war when he dive bombed ant man
Yeah, I love those powers and want to see more.

That was great, and I also like the way he took out Hawkeye barely trying, just by switching between phased out and density-on mode!

Look at the first "i" in the logo, its plainl white.

The second is topped by Chaos Magic at the head.

Hmm I have a feeling this would be Vision's final appearance in the mcu.

Oh well I suppose that could make room for Jocasta which would be cool

Vision is basically brought back as a Demon IMHO.

But I think there is still some of the old Vision in there, comprised of his memories and Wanda's magic within him.

I've never heard of Fatherly. And at this point I don't think anyone has any real idea about what the show is going to be like or about. The context of what "part sitcom" means or what other characters both villainous or heroic that may show up is unknown.

We have vague words, a partial list of characters and some art. I wouldn't get too in front of our skis right now.

Yes please. I also loved when he turned super-dense to break the bus in Civil War and went intangible in AoU to take out the Ultron bots

So did he have a stone in his forehead? If it’s not an Infinity Stone, what is it?

So did he have a stone in his forehead? If it’s not an Infinity Stone, what is it?

Given the way super hero stuff is sci fi/fantasy based you can honestly come up with a ton of explanations. I always assumed if Vis was brought back they'd just make due with some kind of "solar crystal" replacement BS and move on.

Was surprised he wants brought back somehow in Endgame. And while I am excited for him here, I hope he is back in the MCU physically by the end and not just as a dream or manifestation of Wanda's.

I suspect this Wanda mind warped reality with a twist involving the mind Stone.

It's good to have Bethany back. Let's just hope he's not merely a delusion of hers or part of a simulation or whatrver. It would be nice to have him back proper and part of the Avengers.

I did enjoy seeing drunk Vision that was pretty funny. I wonder if whatever it is his "workplace" produces whether it will tie into the main plot of the show or simply be an aspect of the sitcom reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"