Playstation Now

Well dammit, where is it? I see they've added it for rent, but nothing's been added to the subscription library. Boo. :(

oh, it's not up yet? that's weird. I was gonna say maybe wait till the first Tuesday of the month, but that's today :csad:

I hope it will be there soon

I don't usually buy things from the PS store on the day they come out so I've never paid attention, but what time of day do they usually add things?

I don't usually buy things from the PS store on the day they come out so I've never paid attention, but what time of day do they usually add things?

I'm afraid I don't know. for ps+ games, availability begins on the first tuesday of each month, I'm not sure about the time of day. I thought it'd be the same for psnow.

Oh ok thanks, so they probably just haven't gotten to it yet. I just double-checked and it IS supposed to become available today.

on the subject of Uc2, since the dualshock 4 is compatible with Ps3 I wish ND allowed the option to switch the r1/r2 and l1/l2 buttons. it'd be neat if they did that for the psnow edition, but I doubt it. I wouldn't mind going back and playing through it again.

also, I signed up for the 7 day free trial with psnow, and it's been way passed 7 days since i signed up for it, but I haven't actually used it for 7 days. is my trial still valid?

I doubt it, but since you had to select a plan in order to sign up for that free trial, you've probably been charged for a month's subscription (or whatever plan you selected) already. Which is a bummer, but hey, might as well use it I say!

Last edited:
I doubt it, but since you had to select a plan in order to sign up for that free trial, you've probably been charged for a month's subscription (or whatever plan you selected) already. Which is a bummer, but hey, might as well use it I say!

no haha I made sure to follow their directions and make sure I don't get charged after the free trial.

Uc2 should be up now I think

alright, I dunno if this has anything to do with it, but it looks like Uc2 is only available through rental, not subscription

meaning pay $3 to play for 4 hours, $6 for a week, etc.

It showed up in the subscription library today. Huzzah! :D

Will do! I'm actually already astonished at the difference in graphics quality between this and Drake's Fortune considering they're only 2 years apart. And I'm only at the part in the sewers yet, lol.

ain't giving you any spoilers, but your jaw will drop when you get to chapters 9, and 16.

Will do! I'm actually already astonished at the difference in graphics quality between this and Drake's Fortune considering they're only 2 years apart. And I'm only at the part in the sewers yet, lol.

UC1 doesnt look all that good after playing through the other games. ND really improved as a studio in the time since then

UC1 doesnt look all that good after playing through the other games. ND really improved as a studio in the time since then
I think nowadays they are considered the best developer in the industry. top dog, pun intended

ain't giving you any spoilers, but your jaw will drop when you get to chapters 9, and 16.
Well, I've watched most of it on YouTube so I'm familiar with most of the plot developments, but yeah, it's totally different when you're actually playing it, haha. Chap 9 was amazing. Not sure what Chapter I'm on now but I've left off at the train yard. This game is so much more fun than the first one. Like, the gameplay is just SO much more varied, it's ridiculous. The waves of enemies don't feel nearly as repetitive.

Well, I've watched most of it on YouTube so I'm familiar with most of the plot developments, but yeah, it's totally different when you're actually playing it, haha. Chap 9 was amazing. Not sure what Chapter I'm on now but I've left off at the train yard. This game is so much more fun than the first one. Like, the gameplay is just SO much more varied, it's ridiculous. The waves of enemies don't feel nearly as repetitive.

the train yard?? damn you've plowed through like half the game already haha

Well I've been playing it on "Easy" so that's hardly surprising, lol.

Well I've been playing it on "Easy" so that's hardly surprising, lol.

aha. my boy let me borrow let me borrow his copy of Uc3 and I decided to start that on easy as well. But I think from now on when I get games, I'm gonna always play them on the 2nd hardest difficulty. [BLACKOUT]before possibly attempting the hardest difficulty[/BLACKOUT]

I popped my free trial to play Resident Evil 5 and decided to keep it going, currently playing Dead Island.

I have to say, I think PSNow is awesome. The library is still small, it's weird how much stuff is not part of the subscription, and it really all depends on your internet quality, but being able to find a game and stream it is super cool. :yay:

I never played the first Uncharted, so that is definitely on the list to check out.

I really love it. And the smaller subscription library doesn't bother me because I never got to play ANY of these games before. I mean, it's not like they're no-name titles. These are some big games. And I like knowing I have unlimited time playing them, so when I finish Uncharted 2, I'll be tempted to play it all over again on a higher difficulty level and unlock more bonuses just like I would if I'd owned it. Arkham City's a game I'm playing more leisurely as it's the one I just keep going back to when I want a change in pace. These games are more than enough to keep me busy for a good long time until whenever my most anticipated PS4 games come out.

That said, I do hope they add Uncharted 3 to the library next month. I need more. :D

OnLive is shutting down and Sony is acquiring OnLive's patent portfolio and other assets.

I didnt even know that was still a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"