Possible movement on Black Widow spin-off?

You heard it here first folks :o

If it takes place around the time of Iron Man 2, it'd be super cool if there's a Logan or Erik appearance that explains how they were indisposed for the Battle of New York.

Then wouldn't Widow's story more or less start in the late 70s going into the 80s since Natasha being Russian, the Cold War started around the 80s more or less right? Natasha would have had to have been born at that time in Soviet Russia...then her story can pick up where we see her being trained by the KGB which they would have had a hand in her training since KGB is Russian intelligence which picks up with Red Room and all that other stuff but then wait a minute if Natasha interacted with Bucky/Winter Soldier before the events of Captain America: Winter Soldier then surely that would take us into the 90s wouldn't it? But then that means she would have had to have met Clint also in the 90s and have been recruited by SHIELD in the 90s also meeting Fury then that means she would have met Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel well Brie's character all in that same time frame

Then wouldn't Widow's story more or less start in the late 70s going into the 80s since Natasha being Russian, the Cold War started around the 80s more or less right? Natasha would have had to have been born at that time in Soviet Russia...then her story can pick up where we see her being trained by the KGB which they would have had a hand in her training since KGB is Russian intelligence which picks up with Red Room and all that other stuff but then wait a minute if Natasha interacted with Bucky/Winter Soldier before the events of Captain America: Winter Soldier then surely that would take us into the 90s wouldn't it? But then that means she would have had to have met Clint also in the 90s and have been recruited by SHIELD in the 90s also meeting Fury then that means she would have met Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel well Brie's character all in that same time frame

Natasha was born in the 80s, as firmly established in TWS.

Then she would have been a little girl during the Cold War since I remember her birth year in Winter Soldier was 1984 since Zola said she was born in 84 at least but even then in the 90s she would have been a teenager by like the late 90s anyways so then that means if she and Clint have known each other for a while then she would have had to have met Clint/Hawkeye as a teenager

Sounds like we're getting news soon.

Hey say 24 hours from now.

(Question: How can I post a tweet?)

Hey say 24 hours from now.

(Question: How can I post a tweet?)

Just copy and paste the URL (Twitter, YouTube, etc.), SuperHeroHype will automatically embed the content.

Make sure you are pasting the actual tweet and not the person's profile.

He says it's not an official announcement, but he would deny it if it was given that Marvel would have probably got him to sign a NDA (Yes, I know it's a fansite he runs - but a professional fansite).

Conrad can be hit or miss so I'm keeping my expectations on what this news will be low

He says it's not an official announcement, but he would deny it if it was given that Marvel would have probably got him to sign a NDA (Yes, I know it's a fansite he runs - but a professional fansite).

I've never signed any kind of NDA with Marvel. They've asked me (nicely) to take things down a couple of times, and I will if they ask. But I've not been under any kind of NDA. This comes from the same source who told me about Eternals and is a small thing about what some of the plot is in the movie.

Oh my gosh can’t wait. I wonder when we will hear casting news? I bet marvel will just give us a list of names and we will have to guess who they’re playing

I've seen a lot of people online wanting BuckyNat in this movie but I don't see how they'd get around the fact that Nat and Bucky hardly interact beyond their fight scenes. Apart from in Civil War where she makes that one comment which obviously relates to the fact they've fought on a number of occasions, there's been no indication that they've been involved in an intense relationship. So unless they were both brain wiped? I kinda want this to be Nat's movie. It's taken so long to finally happen... I want her to be able to stand alone without Bucky or Clint.

So I guess they're going to de-age Johansson for most of this?

Avengers Phase 4 Black Widow Official Plot Synopsis Breakdown

I wouldn't mind if a chunk of this film, maybe even a significant chunk, took place before the events of Iron Man 2. But I wouldn't be interested at all in a straight prequel. I want to see Nat coming out of retirement to take out baddies from her past, not in a prequel that answers questions about her past ( So that's what happened in Budapest!) that no one needed answered. I may catch this one on the Disney streaming service.

I have put in a request for a Black Widow forum.

Russian espionage didn't end with the cold war and I'm sure they could say the Red Room Black Widow program continued into the Russian Federation era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"