PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

About time Marvel got some lovin'... But sadly, I won't be playing. As you probably have already guessed, I only really want to play Spider-Man, but I can't bring myself to partake in another godforsaken Spidey App-Off. There's only so many times I can lose before it starts to irritate me.

Maybe you should play a different character.:o

An entire universe of characters, and you won't play if you don't get a specific one?

Spider-Man wouldn't give up. ... Well, he would. But then he'd realize he's a jerk for doing it and he'd get back in the ring just in time.

Guys, I know there's no shortage of characters to play, but, and I can't stress this enough, I don't want to play anyone else. If I do, I'd just be playing for the sake of playing, which means you'll only get one or two posts out of me for a character I don't want to play as much and won't want to come up with ideas and stories for before I eventually drop out. Besides, I've already had the chance to play any other character I could possibly want to over the past half a decade that I've resided here. So, yes, I know it sounds stupid to you all, but I only want to play one character, and just like All-Star Marvel and One Earth, if I can't play him, I won't be participating. I'm sorry. I'll still support the game and read what you all come up with, but I won't be taking part.

Well, if Spidey's the one guy you want, then don't just assume that you're not going to get him, because that just guarantees that you won't. How 'bout instead, you cowboy up and put in an app with the intent to kick the asses of any other competing apps? Give yourself a chance, at the very least, dude.

I paraphrase a wise man when I say "Get busy posting, or get busy not posting..."

I paraphrase a wise man when I say "Get busy posting, or get busy not posting..."

No, no. It's "Get busy posting, or get busy dying."

Unless it's Sam Jackson. Then it's

"Get busy posting, or DIE MOTHER****ERS AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"

They can both be your daddy.

Then you can have two gay black daddies.

So, are you interested in taking part, or do you just want to spam up the ****ing thread?

THIS! ^ No, but please join up. :)

I am abusing my Mod powers.

And therefore have become an official Mod.

But, Byrd's a persuasive man. You should be as afraid of him as I am.

Yeah, wieg, you're a smart guy. You can picture how hard it might be to blink... when you've had your eyelids cut out.

You sound like you're looking forward to it.

You don't owe these forums any more. You've given them everything!

Can ONE more person just get involved?! PLEASE. :csad:

No Masquerade or Masked Face Hero... :cmad:

Considering it was MaskedFacedHero, I don't think we'll have to worry. Also, you never know how many accounts I have. Except MB. ... but he takes bribes.

You can have sixteen different accounts, but the writing style will always give you away.

You can have sixteen different accounts, but the writing style will always give you away.
That's why my third account will write strictly in lowercase without any punctuation. e.e. cummings, motherf***er!

I don't think anyone noticed the last two times I did it. Especially cause I took that detail into account. :o But I don't plan on doing that again anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"