PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Shouldn't mistake politeness with confusion.

I'm in.

You can bet your asses Howard's coming back.

Since it looks like this one is getting off the ground...okay count me in.

And the dominoes begin to fall... (Dominoes? Dominos? Eh, whatever.)

No, it's a picture of Jar Jar's father, George R. Binks, committing suicide with a laser pistol.

So, head count time:

MB
EBJ
Syn
Carnage
Andy
MST3K
Bk
Rain Dog
Byrd

Is that it, or am I forgetting anyone? As it stands, nine should be enough.

Looks good to me. A little advertising couldn't hurt. Most of us found the RPGs by stumbling around in the comics forums, so why not make a casting call as Harl suggested?

Anyone wanna volunteer to be the third AGM? I've got myself and Byrd listed so far, and while I'd ask Eddie or Syn, I feel like they've been back a little too briefly to take it on yet. No offense, fellas.

Wait, wait, wait... When the hell did I volunteer?! :cmad:

Anyone wanna volunteer to be the third AGM? I've got myself and Byrd listed so far, and while I'd ask Eddie or Syn, I feel like they've been back a little too briefly to take it on yet. No offense, fellas.
That's actually perfectly reasonable.

*reads back*

So he did.

Nothing to see here...

Looks good to me. A little advertising couldn't hurt. Most of us found the RPGs by stumbling around in the comics forums, so why not make a casting call as Harl suggested?
Well, I actually wanted to go a little further. The RPG should actually be in the Marvel forum.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. We were given our own forum because of the complaints of the RPG threads existing in the Comic forums. This type of stuff isn't really wanted around there, apparently.

Which, as I recall, had more to do with the over-abundance of RPG's. One Marvel RPG would really only mean two threads. Have you suggested it to someone like theCorpulent1?

Isn't there some way to have redirects? Like, the OOC thread shows up in the Marvel forum, but when you click on it, it redirects you to the Basement?

You keep the same space issues. But, like I said, two threads really aren't a lot. The problem always was that we overdid it with the amount of games.

You keep the same space issues. But, like I said, two threads really aren't a lot. The problem always was that we overdid it with the amount of games.
That plan is less about space and more about exposing the Basement to people who might want to participate in other games. I wonder how many people A.) know we're down here and B.) know what exactly it is that we do. I was aiming for visibility first and foremost.

I know. I'm just pointing out that you'd still have the same concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"