Rate and Review Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

The biggest issue with this movie is Kang should have never been the villain. The ending tried to have it both ways. They defeated him but not really? Is it meant to be a comedic ending or an ominous one?

Imagine if Thor took on Thanos in the Dark World. It would have completely undercut his appearance later on in Infinity War.

This is all on Peyton Reed who thought an Ant-Man movie should be a large scale movie instead of keeping it more intimate and based in the real world.

Finally saw the movie on D+, it was ok. Nothing memorable, but nothing really terrible about it.

7.5. I finally saw it on D+ and kinda wish I didnt listen to all the negative backlash it got bc it wasnt as bad as people made it out to be. I enjoyed it

I didn't like this one. It is one of those movies where the whole plot could have been avoided if one character (in this case, Janet) didn't act uncharacteristically stupid. They then introduce these Quantumverse characters and then do nothing with them. They might as well be extras. Cross is turned into a joke and gets "redemption" that isn't at all earned or in line with his character. I forgot Hope was even there half the time. What was the point of Bill Murray? The one decent thing was Kang, and I can't even get too joyful about that given Majors' issues. Paul Rudd does what he can as well, but he gets no help from the script. I have it pretty comfortably at the bottom of my MCU rankings.

4/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"