Ant-Man and the Wasp Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Fallen

I'm done running from my past.
Reaction score
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

SZ9zFKv.jpg

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ant_man_and_the_wasp/

The review embargo for Ant-Man and the Wasp is set to lift next Wednesday, June 27th.

What RT score do you think Ant-Man and the Wasp will get?​

They must be confident to lift it early.

Anyway, this should continue the string of Marvel Stud10s' films with a fresh rating! 20th film in a row with a fresh rating!

I can see it landing in the lower-to-mid 80's, around the same as the first movie.

MCU films turn out solidly pretty good or they turn out great in pretty even measure. We've had one of each this year so far. I'll guess this one'll be the former. Would love to be wrong though and have this blow the doors off like Cap2&3, Thor3, GotG2, SM:H, etc.

omg they are still doing that dramatic score reveal thing?

I think a bit higher than the first, but I don't know about reaching the 90's. Hopefully I'm wrong!

TOMATOMETER
89%
Average Rating: 6.9/10
Reviews Counted: 36
Fresh: 32
Rotten: 4

How does Marvel keep doing it?!

TOMATOMETER
91%
Average Rating: 7.1/10
Reviews Counted: 45
Fresh: 41

TOMATOMETER

89%
Average Rating: 7.1/10
Reviews Counted: 46
Fresh: 42

Looks like it. This is film no. 20 and still going strong!

Amazing start! I think it settles at 92%. If I'm not mistaken, these are American critics mostly right? If so, this is a great sign this shouldn't fall too far off and if anything has a good shot to go up when international critics get collected.

Just the kind of movie needed after IWs. I don't think people wanted a doom and gloom movie after what just went down. It is great to have fun aspect.

They hire people that give a damn about the characters and source material. Not in it just for a pay day and recognition.

Gotta love it.

Yeah. Wonder how long this run can continue.

Just the kind of movie needed after IWs. I don't think people wanted a doom and gloom movie after what just went down. It is great to have fun aspect.

I think so too. They’ve placed this one in the best spot. And then CM can be the big lead-in film for A4.

Yeah. Wonder how long this run can continue.

They seem to be all in on the Eternals. I don't know much about them which was similar to when GOTG started out. If they can get that to be a good movie that masses want to see, I can see another long run. It just comes down to them being allowed to hire who they want and that person actually caring about the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"