Resident Evil Reboot

The guy that played Wesker should have been Chris. And they should not have adapted 2 games. I think they figured out a pretty good through line and the stories worked together, but its just too little runtime. A bunch of plot elements and none of them adequately explored or developed.

I enjoyed it despite its limited budget and problems. I'd like to see a sequel. Tho I think I'd prefer they just adapt RE4 as the sequel. Bring back Claire, Leon, Jill, and Chris as the team sent to Spain. Or have Claire be the one that is kidnapped and Chris, Jill, and Leon go after her. And have Wexler return as an antagonist but not a full villain.

Robbie Amell probably could've been a decent Chris if the director wasn't ****e.

But yeah Jill gets nothing to do.

Where tf is Barry and Rebecca? Yeah the Spcenver Mansion looking and feeling like the games was cool but they did absolutely nothing with it.

Wesker betraying them for money instead of being a plant was also dumb.

Raccoon City had some cool moody parts but it needed to be more of a "city" too.

Tying Chris and Jill to Birkin and his experiments was both dumb and never went anywhere.

I don't think the guy cast as Leon couldn't have been a good Leon but he was terribly written and directed.

I have the PWSA Resident Evil movies but at least the first one had a dope soundtrack and wasn't a thrown together mess of RE1/2.

RE1 itself could be a good movie...I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"