• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Ridin’ with Biden

Looking forward to a boring and mediocre presidency instead of the absolute disaster we’ve had in the past four years.:o

I wish the president the best, but I don’t have any high expectations. I think he’ll be just about average but after the last guy, average is the new amazing.

Last edited:
Did people not like the JLo performance? I thought she did great.

Bummed we didn't get a cool Biden walk-off song, though. I need YMCA to stop being America's Political Anthem.

Bummed we didn't get a cool Biden walk-off song, though. I need YMCA to stop being America's Political Anthem.
It's just she had to follow Gaga... GAGA honey.

And now Pence is heading back to my state since he has no other properties. Hopefully he just stays under the radar.
Oh god it's like feeding him to the wolves.

I know right? Macho Man was WAY better.

Ugh my dad is against the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline because it would have created jobs, but I told him the same can happen if we invest in renewable energy. Which he said would take too long and bankrupt the country.

That was like a church service rather than inauguration. As an atheist I like it.

Remarkable for the fact that President Biden made NO mention of Trump or evoked his name. lol

Ugh my dad is against the shutting down of the Keystone pipeline because it would have created jobs, but I told him the same can happen if we invest in renewable energy. Which he said would take too long and bankrupt the country.
May I ask how your conservative parents are handling Biden becoming the new commander-in-Chief? Do they believe he’s a legitimate president?

May I ask how your conservative parents are handling Biden becoming the new commander-in-Chief? Do they believe he’s a legitimate president?
giphy.gif

Well Mom is still a Fox head due to Hannity and Tucker. Dad's moved on to America's Voice on Pluto. At least it's not Newsmax or OAN.

Hopefully Biden returns us to normal with beneficial social change.

Can someone confirm whether Dick Cheney was seen at President Biden's inauguration?

Man must have a completely robot heart & internal organs to be still walking around with a pulse.

I enjoyed the performance. More than Gaga's.

I would've liked Laura Benanti singing. Maybe as Melania.

Kamala Harris is not the only one sworn in to make history today. The first black senator and the first Jewish senator from Georgia is also going to be sworn in today by Harris herself.

Please take care of those guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"