Ridin’ with Biden

But this is absolute garbage. The US presence there needs to end ASAP:

Biden administration seeks contractor to run migrant detention facility at Gitmo
Guantanamo has long included a DHS immigration holding facility, which has previously used to hold Haitian migrants.

Biden launches review of Guantanamo prison, aims to close it before leaving office (February 2021)

And Guantanamo prison razed to the ground on the way out.

I wouldnt end occupation in Cuba, because it could be a convenient staging ground, and is a good place to put legitimately dangerous international criminals, but the prison and any migrant holding facilities need to be a whole hell of a lot more humane.

However Rasmussen is a historically inaccurate pollster and supported Pence stealing the election on January 6th for Trump. There are no likely 2024 voters to be polled in 2021.

Why the 'stunning' poll being pushed by Republicans isn't that stunning - CNNPolitics

The results of the California recall also point to not much changing at all in the past few years. Democratic Governor Newsom doesn’t beat or match his 2018 vote in a bad environment (Democrats nationally won the popular vote in 2018 by nearly 9 points.) That said typically the party in power loses the House in midterm elections.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just heard Biden speak. He seems quite confident he'll get his infrastructure plans passed. I hope he does. I think repubs are pushing the dems to change the cloture rule by basically saying "We're going to block everything".

If voting, infrastructure, etc. can be passed, it dramatically increases Biden's odds of being re-elected.

A second Trump term in 2024 is a very real possibility.

Just imagine what he's going to do to the laws and levels of government if he gets back in, backed by the people he has now. There's no one to say something is wrong or bad for democracy this time around.

Last edited:
Their own people found nothing wrong. This lie is to salve their orange leader's ego.

Anything they don't like is a lie, a fraud and a steal. It's only okay when they lie cheat and steal.

Slam it in reconciliation and nudge the conservative dems to play ball on infrastructure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"