The Wolverine Rila Fukushima as Yukio

I'm more curious on how he got out of Japan after that incident.

His division was probably captured on a mission.

Yeah, that's probably how it's happened.

I'm assuming he leaded Yashida out of all that rubble and Yashida himself got him out of Japan.

Yeah I think it could work, it would link it back to this film, bring in Mariko but any changes would be met with no backlash whatsoever, pretty much anyway. I like the idea of Russia and OR as well, keep Logan out of America, makes for more interesting and diverse scenery and fight settings.

I see a final battle in the snow.............

Russia would definitely present an interesting landscape for Wolverine to travel to, imagine an early part of the movie seeing Omega Red attacking The Kremlin? And yes, final fight in the snow! :D :up:

If we're bringing in Omega red, my vote goes for this guy:

The David North version? Sent to hunt Wolverine?

Hell yeah...can't bring Omega red without including Maverick.

As for his role, i would preffer same as in the comic, that he was hunting down Omega Red but ran into Wolverine.

It's been awhile since i read that arc, but if i remember correctly, the three protagonists are Wolvie, Psylocke and Maverick...heh...change that into Wolvie, Yukio and Maverick.

Maverick was in Origins, kind of. He was Agent Zero (the Asian guy with the guns). Please feel free to ignore that. Mickey Rourke is my choice to play Omega Red.

I think most fans are feeling free to ignore Origins and after DOFP it might get even easier to do so.

Russia would definitely present an interesting landscape for Wolverine to travel to, imagine an early part of the movie seeing Omega Red attacking The Kremlin? And yes, final fight in the snow! :D :up:

Yeah I think it would be great to include one more with Yukio and Logan, just to keep things interesting, this Maverick looks interesting.

I like your idea about an opening attack on the Kremlin, big opening scene is always required in a CBM and it sounds perfect:up:

Can we get any money for all these ideas by the way:whatever:

Maverick was in Origins, kind of. He was Agent Zero (the Asian guy with the guns). Please feel free to ignore that. Mickey Rourke is my choice to play Omega Red.

Ah! totally forgot about that...

I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren as Omega Red

I think most fans are feeling free to ignore Origins and after DOFP it might get even easier to do so.
:huh:

Even if DOFP changes "the" timeline, Origins will still have happened prior to the change in the timeline.

Mickey Rourke would be awesome, I'm telling you guys.

Tom Cruise as Omega Red. Simon Pegg as Maverick.

Karl Urban as Maverick

Ivan Drago..err...Dolp Lundgren as Omega Red

I really don't want to see Maverick since we already got Agent Zero in a X-Men movie before.

My choice for another mutant villain besides Omega Red is Spiral. Because she also has tentacles and I don't think FOX would ever adapt Mojo.

Hey..Spiral is actually a damn good idea! and she's got unique looks as well...

Agent Zero was also called Maverick in that movie? i forgot

I don't think he was called Maverick in that movie. But Maverick/Agent Zero are the same person in the comics and since Agent Zero was already used, I want FOX to use the villains that we haven't seen before in a X-Men movie.

Yes, Spiral would be excellent, good thinking. Omega Red and Spiral, make it happen.

Especially since Spiral knows how to use swords as well, and has multiple arms.

Her fight with Shingen was awesome, Spiral would be even more awesome.

Hell yeah...can't bring Omega red without including Maverick.

As for his role, i would preffer same as in the comic, that he was hunting down Omega Red but ran into Wolverine.

It's been awhile since i read that arc, but if i remember correctly, the three protagonists are Wolvie, Psylocke and Maverick...heh...change that into Wolvie, Yukio and Maverick.

That would make for an intriguing set up as essentially Logan and Maverick would initially be at odds but with the same quarry, and then come together to try and take him down in the 3rd act.

Yeah I think it would be great to include one more with Yukio and Logan, just to keep things interesting, this Maverick looks interesting.

I like your idea about an opening attack on the Kremlin, big opening scene is always required in a CBM and it sounds perfect:up:

Can we get any money for all these ideas by the way:whatever:

Maverick would be a good choice, the only other I could see them using is Gambit.

:up: It would signal Omega Red's intent so dramatically, taking Mother Russia back! :D

Haha! Might need an agent first. :cwink::cwink:

Maverick would be a good choice, the only other I could see them using is Gambit.

:up: It would signal Omega Red's intent so dramatically, taking Mother Russia back! :D

Haha! Might need an agent first. :cwink::cwink:

Yes I would be very happy with a new Gambit, maybe working more independent of Logan and Yukio but would be a great dynamic and of course Yukio needs a love interest at some point:hrt:

:huh:

Even if DOFP changes "the" timeline, Origins will still have happened prior to the change in the timeline.
It was mostly a joke. I know most of DOFP takes place outside of Origins but if you retcon it hard enough you can remove some of Origins from existing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"