RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

To Allah we belong, and to him we will return.

The biggest shame is that I can't send condolences to the families of the late celebrities.
I'm sorry but... His Vader would have sounded like the nice guy that runs the cafe' around the block who pushes his wife's home made biscuitts like a good husband should.

"Oh, come... You can stop off for a spot of tea and some of Viv's biscuitts, can't ya? Got the match on the telly right now..."
I wouldn't go as detailed as you did, but Vader does sound like a very very nice father after his helmet was removed.

I don't share the fondness everyone else has of Star Wars, but I can imagine how sad that scene will feel now.

EDIT: Checked it up after Schlosser pointed it out, and that is an embarrassing mistake from my end.
Apologies to all.

Last edited:
To Allah we belong, and to him we will return.

The biggest shame is that I can't send condolences to the families of the late celebrities.

I wouldn't go as detailed as you did, but Vader does sound like a very very nice father after his helmet was removed.

I don't share the fondness everyone else has of Star Wars, but I can imagine how sad that scene will feel now.

It’s not David Prowse as the unmasked Anakin, it was Sebastian Shaw.

RIP to Pamela Tiffen....watched her a couple of months ago in the Burt Lancaster movie THE HALLELUJAH TRAIL. she was a beautiful woman.

RIP Mr. Lander....he was hilarious as Squiggy.....and I'll remember his crazy antics in USED CARS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"