ScarJo is Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow

E53CWFsUcAY-90_

E53CWWNVkAM2IVu

Id really like a film, 6 episode series surrounding "evil" Natasha and ending it with her defecting to Shield.

Over the last decade Scarlet Johansson has portrayed Black Widow in the MCU. But she didn't do it alone, she had help from her incredible sunt double "Heidi Moneymaker" who has been with ScarJo since Jon Favreau cast her In 2010's "Iron Man 2".
8fadhlorg0y41.jpg

Scarlet provides narration to a mini documentary dedicated to the amazing work Heidi has accomplished in her career. Check it out on ESPN

Last edited:
Definitely going to miss Scarlett and what she created with this character. Though I guess it's still possible they could still do things with Natasha down the line depending. But she established a fine legacy with this character.

I do think this movie would've played better in Phase 3 and came out before Infinity War, but it is what it is. Plus it allowed Florence Pugh to play Yelena, and she's great in the film.

I like that the movie does pay off things that were referenced in Avengers, and the callbacks to both Avengers and Winter Soldier worked well.

Over the last decade Scarlet Johansson has portrayed Black Widow in the MCU. But she didn't do it alone, she had help from her incredible sunt double "Heidi Moneymaker" who has been with ScarJo since Jon Favreau cast her In 2010's "Iron Man 2".
View attachment 47267

Scarlet provides narration to a mini documentary dedicated to the amazing work Heidi has accomplished in her career. Check it out on ESPN

Great Special on Heidi.

Definitely going to miss Scarlett and what she created with this character. Though I guess it's still possible they could still do things with Natasha down the line depending. But she established a fine legacy with this character.

I do think this movie would've played better in Phase 3 and came out before Infinity War, but it is what it is. Plus it allowed Florence Pugh to play Yelena, and she's great in the film.

I like that the movie does pay off things that were referenced in Avengers, and the callbacks to both Avengers and Winter Soldier worked well.
Seen a few interview the last few days where Scarlett says that she has no plans to return to the role of Natasha.But, she would like to continue to work with Marvel.
So, Scarjo as a producer on future Marvel projects is a real possibility, at the very least.

Throwing my own idea into the mix, I wouldn't mind a live action Marvel anthology show hosted by Scarlett.

it definitely would have worked better if it was released after Civil War but I don't think the movie should be judged for that. I've seen quite a few reviews and comments speaking about the film in a negative light because of that

Seen a few interview the last few days where Scarlett says that she has no plans to return to the role of Natasha.But, she would like to continue to work with Marvel.
So, Scarjo as a producer on future Marvel projects is a real possibility, at the very least.
I'd bet she produces a potential Black Widow 2 with Florence as the title character

I think she deserved a better send off film. This was enjoyable overall but quite meh in other parts. Definitely needed some major script rewrites and massive polishes to the villains who were boring as can be

The cast is so talented though that they help elevate the mediocre CW style writing. They put in such great performances but the script lets them down. Season 1 of Arrow had better writing than the clumsiness here.

I'd bet she produces a potential Black Widow 2 with Florence as the title character

Wouldn't it be titled Red Widow, based on her character in the comics?

Has she directed anything yet?

it definitely would have worked better if it was released after Civil War but I don't think the movie should be judged for that. I've seen quite a few reviews and comments speaking about the film in a negative light because of that

Yeah I don't understand why you'd knock off points because of that. Even though the movie would have felt so much better coming hot off of Civil War, it's not like you can't just...watch it right after Civil War from now on, you know? So as a movie, from an objective impartial viewpoint judging it as someone who is watching through the whole MCU right now, you can't really say it's somehow made into a worse movie just because of its release date.

This is so bitter sweet. The OG Avengers are gone. I'm gonna really miss Scarlett she was the IT Girl.

This is so bitter sweet. The OG Avengers are gone. I'm gonna really miss Scarlett she was the IT Girl.

Only 3 of them! But the ones I liked best lol

Wouldn't it be titled Red Widow, based on her character in the comics?

Has she directed anything yet?

Not if she takes up the BW name in honor of Natasha.

This movie almost felt like a DLC story for a video game character that is set in the middle of the campaign after the game has been out for a year or so. Like the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3.

Not if she takes up the BW name in honor of Natasha.

I feel like that angle is undermined by the fact that all the Red Room assassins are called Black Widows, and that already includes Yelena. It would be like another Green Lantern taking on the name Green Lantern to honor Hal Jordon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"