The Dark Knight Script Leak Unlikely?

old, i think someone will eventually spill the beans before it comes out

I'm sure in a 20 hour span that the person had to eat and go to the toilet

Umm, yeah. There is absolutely no way someone sat in her driveway for 20 hours without some sort of help. Unless there was a shift change.

I wonder how Maggie felt about some creeper sitting in her driveway for 20 hours...or multiple creepers, depending on the shift changes.

I remember reading an article in Empire magazine where the guys talked about people "trading" leaked scripts and they stated that few/one guy(s) has been trying to get The Dark Knight script for years but with 0 success. They even joked that its being protected more better than the president! :d

I like that.

It shows Nolan's dedication to this movie, and his craft.

It's nice.

It would have taken Katie Holmes even longer to read.

You know, because she'd have a book report to write for Tom on Dianetics.
:hehe:

If it comes out i wont read it, i want to be surprised for most of the movie :woot:

It's one thing to read minor spoilers that might or not be true, quite another to read the entire thing and then have it turn out to be the real one :wow: and then u sit thru the entire movie cursing urself for reading it :csad::hehe:

....She could have summed everything up and spilled it on the net if she wanted to, no one was standing over her shoulder inside her house, lol.....

Hmm I seem to recall and interview with her where she implied that the reason in took her all day to read was because the script is simply that lengthy.

They did the same thing for BB, but the script leaked it was dissimilar to the final version because these changes occur. I once emailed a writer to attack her about certain scenes being in the movie but not in the novelization. She responded that's how it goes the Director doesn't like/can't do a scene so it gets dropped. The final scene of the BB script had Batman bringing down the train by himself, Gordon was only supplying backup.

Let me raise an all-important question:

Who here actually WANTS the script to leak?

I kind of do.

I love reading novels and history books and comics...when it comes to scripts, no way.

There written in a such a boring manner because of the needed details that I've never read up to or more than a quarter of one.

This way I know I wouldn't read a possible leaked script all the way through but at the same time can still get some questions answered by others who did read it. That way I can find out certain things without having the actual dialogue ruined.

An awful lot IS known about this movie. Not much is left to the imagination, script leak or no script leak. If that's spoiling it for anyone, they shouldn't be in this forum.

Dude sitting in your driveway for 20 hours is pretty creepy.

And funny.

But mostly creepy.
I hope they offered to bring him some food and the use of their bathroom in those 20 hours! :funny:

I remember reading an article in Empire magazine where the guys talked about people "trading" leaked scripts and they stated that few/one guy(s) has been trying to get The Dark Knight script for years but with 0 success. They even joked that its being protected more better than the president! :d
"Years" seems overkill. I think they finished the script a month before filming, at most.

And parts of the script have "leaked" if you count the casting sides. I find it doubtful that they'd leak scripts by accident, though. I'm pretty sure the BB script leak was planned.

I see. I would probably click if I saw, "TDK script HERE, NOW!!!"

I gave in for the prologue.

I gave in for the Two-Face concept.

I'm just too weak. :( Still, I would love to hear all the lines coming from the actors first.

i think that WB is capable of something like this but to an extent. i dont think its true they waited in the driveway for 20 hours while she read it tho.. as for wanting it to, honestly, i dont want it to, cuz part of me does and knows that that part of me is gonna wanna read it, and its only a little while longer.. i hope it doesnt so i can really enjoy it the way its ment to be. and i have a ****ty willpower when it comes to tdk lol..

you know, i have to be honest, im pretty happy theyre so anal about it because its not so much for the money it seems, i mean if there were script leaks then it wouldnt change the fact that the average moviegoer will see the film and the geeked out fanboys getting a hold of the leaks are definitely going to watch it, so its more for our sake as viewers of the film. I know that when I saw BB, it wasnt ruined, but my movie going experienced was definitely tainted by how much I already knew. When a scene popped up, I was like ah yeah I remember reading about this, etc. So although I'm induldging in a lot of spoilers, I dont want a full script leak.

An awful lot IS known about this movie. Not much is left to the imagination, script leak or no script leak. If that's spoiling it for anyone, they shouldn't be in this forum.

I have a feeling that we are all going to be very surprised.

No way in hell this script will leak. The Prestige didn't and neither will this. Only reason BB leaked was because people had the pre-Nolan draft which was under tight lock and key. Come on folks, Nolan blocked a tie-in edition of the novel "The Prestige" here in the States so people wouldn't know the ending.

We only know the tip of the iceberg, trust me.

We only know the tip of the iceberg, trust me.
I would tend to agree. I've been following spoilers closely, and we really have no clue how these scenes will pan out, the ordering, or even some of the general plot. In BB we were seeing Bruce develop, take out crime, and fight the scarecrow and ra's. For an origin film, it was all there, pretty much anything you would typically expect, whereas for TDK, I have no idea whats going to happen to Batman and Gordon, what the Joker's basic scheme is throughout the movie (aside from the barges, which, who knows might end up being a two-face scheme which would be VERY appropriate), or even the real reason why the batmen are emerging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"