Season 1, Episode 10 "One Way Out" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week, on Keef...

Sabotage,
clWJ8fm.gif

Thirst,
UVeFzOK.gif

and Pain.
spm7boP.gif

And now, Episode X: Election Day...

J7rTOOX.gif

One way out! One way out! One way out!

God damn, what an incredible episode. Hands down this was some of the best acting I’ve seen in any Star Wars media. Both Andy Serkis and Stellan Skarsgard were the highlights, along with the entire prison breakout

My favorite episode of Andor thus far

I’m just going to get this out there…

Over the past month and a half, Andor has been getting better and better with each episode, I am not kidding when I say it’s my favourite thing to come out of Disney SW/Disney+. This entire season has been full of tension, great writing and characters, stunning cinematography/direction/VFX, score and acting.

This episode was so tense with the escape, I was actually biting my nails!

Great performances from Luna, Serkis and Skarsgård in this episode!

This episode pretty much solidified my love for this show. People can say what they want about the pacing, but when it comes to getting an actual payoff, this show gives you that and then some.

That prison escape sequence was satisfying on so many levels and I doubt that would be the case if this show didn't actually take its time building up and developing these characters as much as it has.

It also helps that pretty much everything from the writing, directing and the performances was aces in particular Serkis who just reminded me how tremendous of an actor he can be when given the right material.

Man, they have really done an amazing job with this show.

I genuinely don’t know what more I can say at this point. I love the pulpy, swashbuckling fun adventure side of Star Wars, and sure I’d like to see some more recognisable characters.

But this is the best written thing I’ve ever seen from this franchise. I don’t know how to say it any better than that. Luthen and Kino are characters we barely know and yet they’re going to go down as probably my favourite additions to the modern era. I’m genuinely shook and in awe.

I love how Melshi isn’t being spotlighted just yet… he’s been slowly progressing as Andor’s bud over the past three episodes, but we’ve seen him become more and more his own character.

I bet the next two episodes highlight him more.

Melshi rules.

Its weird. This is best thing made in the Star Wars universe, but it doesn't feel like the best Star Wars thing to me.

I genuinely don’t know what more I can say at this point. I love the pulpy, swashbuckling fun adventure side of Star Wars, and sure I’d like to see some more recognisable characters.

But this is the best written thing I’ve ever seen from this franchise. I don’t know how to say it any better than that. Luthen and Kino are characters we barely know and yet they’re going to go down as probably my favourite additions to the modern era. I’m genuinely shook and in awe.
Add Saw Gurerra to that list for me fam. Dude had one small role and it was FANTASTIC! Forest Whitaker is the man!

Its weird. This is best thing made in the Star Wars universe, but it doesn't feel like the best Star Wars thing to me.

That's probably why I love it even more. It's very much Star Wars without the fandom baggage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"