She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 5 "Mean, Green, and Straight Poured into Those Jeans" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week,

Wongers saved the day,
qAZt6IV.gif

Jen set a thirst trap of her own,
fbRc0TC.gif

and the MCU GOAT arrived.
7gyiB6T.gif

Now, episode 5 of REDACTED: Attorney at Law...

ttYwe4u.gif

Looking forward to seeing Titania properly this ep.

Snake venom lip plumper - she’s literally selling snake oil :D

That is a really good perspective to have.
I do admit thought that there are parts of it that I enjoy.
*whispers* Ok you’re not done. (Nikki is the MVP of supporting characters, plus love the pink and black outfit and matching eye makeup :D: )

You’re crushing your stapler. :cwink:

One to rock and one to stock :D

Ok I’m gonna need to call in my favour right now. *clap*
But you haven’t even done the original favour.
But I’m letting you slide on the interest aren’t I?
*grins* You’re right. Slick Nik, Slick Nik. :cool: (higher level bargaining than Walt and Gus)

Total tease! :argh:

No credit scene after 4 is utter BS. You can't do that! It's illegal! Trust me, my favorite MCU character is a lawyer.
Was quite disappointed with no credit scene. :csad::waa:

Those aftershow credits are great though every time, they should make a comic with that art style.

This was a much needed change of pace after last week's silliness. I seriously felt sad for Jennifer in this episode. She really gets no respect as Jenn, and she doesn't fare much better as She-Hulk.
This episode wasn't silly to you? Both the Avongers and Avingers will be sad to hear this. :o

Titania was hilarious over the top, I love it :applaud
Its funny to see Genieva Pine from Good Wife in court again.

While nearly the whole humor related to Jennifer works perfectly fine for me, the supporting characters around her are so.. bland and bad. And not even speaking of the living cliche of the fashion designer.

Well, now we know what Matt is doing in Los Angeles.
Things must not be going well with Melvin Potter...
(The designer, Luke Jacobson, is also specifically from Dakota North comics, and Dakota North also helped Matt when Melvin went on a rampage as Gladiator because of Mister Fear)

Also, Pug even has sneaker designs based on loads of characters we haven't even seen in the MCU yet in the credits.

Thing
Cyclops
Nova
Ghost Rider
Dr. Doom
Scarlet Spider
Deadpool
Speedball
Namor
Jack of Hearts
Cable

I think the one under Deadpool might be Silver Surfer

The one that's between Doom and Cable looks like Whizzer's color scheme to me, but it seems to have a metallic rim so maybe it's suposed to be classic Luke Cage with the headband?

The blue and yellow one with a red 'scarf' type accessory left of Thing might be Bishop.

The blue and orange one above Doom and to the right of Jack of Hearts seems like it's based on a Marvel character but I can't tell who. Apparently my TV's color settings were very off or something. It's purple and pink with an H for Hawkeye.

The brown and red one to the left of Dr. Strange I don't know either.

Last edited:
I liked this episode.

I felt it could've used more Jen, but it was nice to give Nikki and most of the supporting cast some shine.

And after all these years, Renee Elise Goldsberry is still FINE AS HELL. Can't believe she's over 50, she still looks the exact same as she did when she played Evangeline on One Life To Live back in the day.

Lol a fashion designer for Superheroes hilarious
So bootleg products for the Avengers is real in the MCU, I can’t say I’m surprised this is the era where everyone is out to make profit of anything mainstream.
I gotta say Titania is a sly bee ahh who is very much a typical self absorbed diva. That’s a whole new type of evil
Jen is basically a walking doormat who gets no respect at all.
Pug is hilarious with Nicki
Nice tease to the Man without fear
No post credit scene….odd and yet I suspect it was done on purpose.

Oh also Eugene (leapfrog/frogman) was credited this episode. When did he appear? Was it just him walking out of the fashion designer's place as Jen and Nikki came in?

Titania was hilarious over the top, I love it :applaud
Its funny to see Genieva Pine from Good Wife in court again.

While nearly the whole humor related to Jennifer works perfectly fine for me, the supporting characters around her are so.. bland and bad. And not even speaking of the living cliche of the fashion designer.
Titania is awesome. :D. I want to see her get some action soon too.

Oh guess it’s not for everyone, but I like the supporting characters a lot too.

I liked the episode but I'm still trying to figure out why they blew the Daredevil appearance in the trailers. It takes all the punch out of the last shot.

Yeah it does suck that we already know DD is coming, but I guess they sacrificed that to get people talking/excited for the show.

But either way, I still can’t wait to see him.

no cameo, really limited 4th wall breaks with little interaction and no mid credit scene made this episode different from the prior 3. nikki + pug were great.

Titania, the superhero clothing designer and seeing Pug and Nikki hang out together for a bit in those ridiculous Avongers clothes lol were easily the highlights of this episode for me.

I don't know what it is, but between this episode and the last episode its really starting to feel like the show is finally finding its footing IMO even though these last couple of episodes are basically filler.

Can't wait to eventually see Matt Murdock again too.

Titania, the superhero clothing designer and seeing Pug and Nikki hang out together for a bit in those ridiculous Avongers clothes lol were easily the highlights of this episode for me.

I don't know what it is, but between this episode and the last episode its really starting to feel like the show is finally finding its footing IMO even though these last couple of episodes are basically filler.

Can't wait to eventually see Matt Murdock again too.
This is fun filler rather than boring filler that some shows put out, where you want to fast forward to the next episode. I could (and will) easily rewatch these episodes.

I actually thought that this episode and the previous one easily could have been combined into one 45-50 minute episode.

Hmmm...I wonder what brings Matt Murdock out to Los Angeles?

Also, maybe Mallory Book gets a character poster this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"