She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 9 "Whose Show Is This?" (Spoiler Thread)

Well, I was wrong about my theory about the Intelligencia. They are just a hate group.

Well, I was wrong about my theory about the Intelligencia. They are just a hate group.
I was kinda bummed to learn that Todd just used the name for his hate group of man babies who feel entitled to power because of their units, but I was hoping for The Leader being their shadowy leader behind it all.

eab0d5802d5bcd238de8157c9a072c522059817e.gifv

e7e489ab272c7c1f14e4a181c4f14ab78413a4ea.gifv
:D She needs to return next season, or elsewhere in the MCU.

Wasn't Thor's issues that his dad sheltered him into a selfish golden child who only humanized because Thor 1 or whatever. (I haven't watched it since the year it came out)

Idk, he was certainly spoiled, but I don't know that I'd call that a daddy issue. If anything it seems like Frigga might've been the pamperer

Everything we've seen of Odin indicates he tried to raise Thor to be a wise and noble king, was supportive of him through his failures, and taught him a valuable lesson in Thor 1 when his spoiled dickishness became too much

Still, Jen's not wrong, I'm just sayin'. There are stronger examples for her case lol

I wonder when Hulk will introduce Skaar to his Asgardian friends and what they would say?

Idk, he was certainly spoiled, but I don't know that I'd call that a daddy issue. If anything it seems like Frigga might've been the pamperer

Everything we've seen of Odin indicates he tried to raise Thor to be a wise and noble king, was supportive of him through his failures, and taught him a valuable lesson in Thor 1 when his spoiled dickishness became too much

Still, Jen's not wrong, I'm just sayin'. There are stronger examples for her case lol
Like his brother not being his brother and the sister they didn't know about. :hehe:

What a wild finale. It didn't top the premiere or episode 8 but I dug it after being conditioned as a child to things like Looney Tunes episodes where Daffy would get into an argument with the animator and the ending of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and reading fourth wall breaking comics.

I was waiting with bated breath to see if it was actually going to be Feige in a cameo but K.E.V.I.N was hilarious to me. I'm just shocked that She-Hulk beat Deadpool to the punch with that kind of fourth wall breaking. Maybe the real Kevin Feige will make an appearance in Deadpool 3.

Also how can you not fall in love with Tatiana Maslany after seeing those adorable facial expressions when she mentioned X-Men and "smashing Matt Murdock" when talking to K.E.V.I.N?

I'm like 90% sure that Skaar won't look like that the next time we see him. Think Thanos in his first appearance at the end of The Avengers.
Deadpool can have whatever crazy cameos but in terms of pure 4th wall breaking, only bringing out the real Feige and officially rearranging and announcing the future slate and phases could compete with this. :D

They should have She-Hulk busting out of her Disney + app slot when we next login.

I appreciate what they were going for here. But I feel like there was a way to do that wouldn’t have killed the momentum of the show. Still an overall great piece of TV for me, but yeah…mildly disappointed with the finale.

yeah not since the family guy version has that intro so expertly parodied

I enjoyed the episode up until they had her go SUPER META and end up on Disney+. It just ruined the buildup they had going on.

I always get a thrill of seeing Mark Linn-Baker on my screen as Morris Walters. As Charlie Cox had been rumored to appear on this show for a long time, Mark's casting was a surprise. I am curious as to how he was cast. He was someone I never thought of when they were looking to cast Jen's dad.

Lol.. Soap Opera Moment!
They stand at the alter when a resurrected Elektra bursts in to object!
Pictures Elektra and She-Hulk having a soap opera scene in Season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"