She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 4 "Is This Not Real Magic?" (Spoiler Thread)

Funny episode. The FX on She-Hulk looked really good in this episode.

Jen, Jen…. Donny Blaze is going to get not only his magic tricks back but also loads of money by suing a big law firm for making him sign an agreement under duress. :doh: And you could be fired - again.

This show started good and being very fun, but since Ep. 3 it has descended into everything I hate in modern society - dating apps, chav mentality (wtf was with the twerking scene, Megan Thee Stallion, Blonsky's "soul mates", "Maddysin" and turning Wong into a complete joke)?!

I am shocked by some of the decisions they've made with this show and quite scared of what they are going to do with Matt Murdock. He does not fit with the tone of this show at all. Neither did D'Onofrio in Hawkeye and that turned out horrible.

I will keep watching as it's MCU, but man... yikes.

68f31dbb895958c36b35da4ec68a96af2f843d46.gifv
I don't care about the haters, she ruled.

She was like the perfect mix of Juno Temple on Ted Lasso and Joan Callamezzo from P&R.

Is Donny Blaze an already existing character from the comics? Is he related to Johnny Blaze? I'm so confused by that...

This show started good and being very fun, but since Ep. 3 it has descended into everything I hate in modern society - dating apps, chav mentality (wtf was with the twerking scene, Megan Thee Stallion, Blonsky's "soul mates", "Maddysin" and turning Wong into a complete joke)?!

I am shocked by some of the decisions they've made with this show and quite scared of what they are going to do with Matt Murdock. He does not fit with the tone of this show at all. Neither did D'Onofrio in Hawkeye and that turned out horrible.

upload_2022-9-9_9-37-19.png

When the Practice characters showed up on Ally McBeal they were more lighthearted but went back to being more serious on their own show. And Ally McBeal was more serious on their show.

If Wong is still the current Sorcerer Supreme, why is he hanging out in Nepal?

If Wong is still the current Sorcerer Supreme, why is he hanging out in Nepal?
Rebuilding Kamar-Taj, training America or other New sorcerers, etc...why wouldn't he be there? Plus I got the impression from NWH that he tends to not stay in one place anyway.

He can get somewhere else within a few seconds at any time so wherever he is hanging out some of the time doesn't matter too much. Maybe he only goes there to catch up on shows like Sopranos. I imagine he has quite a big show backlog lol.

Is Madisynn going to end up as a love interest for Wong?

The CGI for She-Hulk looked better this episode, but only at the end. At the beginning when she was sitting behind her desk at the office it still looked rough and her expressions looked like a cartoon. But when she was fighting the demons or trying to get it on with her date they looked more convincing.

The CGI for She-Hulk looked better this episode, but only at the end. At the beginning when she was sitting behind her desk at the office it still looked rough and her expressions looked like a cartoon. But when she was fighting the demons or trying to get it on with her date they looked more convincing.
Well, besties at least. :cwink:

I think the CGI on her will gradually improve as they have more time with the character.

I think part of that is due to the lighting.

Thank you for the preview of the outrage of when Matt shows up. I am going to enjoy it very, very much.

Ha, so she’s like that in real life, without being quite as drunk lol.

There's a full interview with her here about the episode:

It starts around the 31.50 minute mark

I literally can't wait for Marvel Studios' Maddysin. She's just so chill and cool. Love her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"