She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 6: "Just Jen" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week,

Court got vicious,
hd34Xxp.gif

the Avongers made an appearance,
5NXFl8z.gif

and Jen did what she had to do.
PqRggsG.gif

Now, episode 6 of She-Hulk: OMG, WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?!

WA0tUaE.gif

Good to know that everybody has an ***. I thought I was alone.

Also homeboy is definitely Wrecking Crew me’s ah thinking.

Once the episode started, it seemed pretty obvious he wouldn't so up, so that helped. I expect him at the end of the next episode and then doing his thing in episode 8.
Well I did read that he’ll appear towards the end of the season so yeah no biggie though Titania‘s faceplant made this episode enjoyable alone.

Well I did read that he’ll appear towards the end of the season so yeah no biggie though Titania‘s faceplant made this episode enjoyable alone.
It did. :hehe:

Matt's my favorite, so I have to keep my expectations in check. I was just thankful here, because he wasn't showing up at the end of the bottle wedding episode.

This episode felt like filler . A superficial friend invites Jennifer to a wedding and she basically humiliate to do mundane grunt work

The case with the guy who can regenerate getting sued by eight people was dumb.

It's obvious the guy is a Trojan Horse to get Jen's blood

Meh... disappointing

This show is still a hit or miss for me. The law case was terrible in my opinion. Was this even for one person funny?

Jen dances drunk on the wedding was beautiful :hrt: and her meta commentary was 10/10 again. The show runner knew exactly what they were triggering after every episode.
Im starting to thing we dont the see Abomination again.

such a strong start to the series but the last 2 episodes were not it
count me as one of those fanboys upset at no DD after that tease :rant:

also how you start with a post credit scene for the first couple of episodes then nothing the last 2 weeks?
the immortal man court case meh

I love the Jen scenes more of that

Honestly, I was enjoying this episode so much that the lack of DD/Matt Murdock didn't even bother me, but I knew that was going to bother most people and I completely understand it.

That being said I thought this was a pretty fun filler episode overall with some great interactions between Jennifer and Tatiania who continues to steal the show whenever she's onscreen.

Jameela Jamil is so much fun in this and the Mr. Immortal character was a fun little addition as well as scenes between Nikki and Amelia which was very much side/B plot stuff but still entertaining to watch IMO.

Honestly, I was enjoying this episode so much that the lack of DD/Matt Murdock didn't even bother me, but I knew that was going to bother most people and I completely understand it.

That being said I thought this was a pretty fun filler episode overall with some great interactions between Jennifer and Tatiania who continues to steal the show whenever she's onscreen.

Jameela Jamil is so much fun in this and the Mr. Immortal character was a fun little addition as well as scenes between Nikki and Amelia which was very much side/B plot stuff but still entertaining to watch IMO.

I had a feeling that Marvel Studios wanted to fill this week's slot with a filler episode, to not steal the spotlight from Lucasfilm

This episode felt like filler . A superficial friend invites Jennifer to a wedding and she basically humiliate to do mundane grunt work

The case with the guy who can regenerate getting sued by eight people was dumb.

It's obvious the guy is a Trojan Horse to get Jen's blood

Meh... disappointing

I pretty much just skimmed through it.

With Mr. Immortal being in his 60s here there'll be a different dynamic than in the comics if they do GLA (which I hope they get around to eventually). Also nothing to indicate his origin as far as I remember so he might still be a mutant (or more specifically Homo Supreme).

I wonder what they'll do with Intelligencia. I get that it's some kind of incel forum mixed with a bit of Kiwifarms, but I have to wonder how many (if any) actual Intelligencia members will be behind it. I could see it going 3 ways. 1. It's just the forum without any actual Intelligencia members behind it, though potentially it could have someone like Titania involved. 2. It's a plot by the Leader but he's working without any other supervillains. 3. It's a version of the actual group from the comics with multiple genius villains combining their intellect.
Though even if there is an actual villain group I don't expect multiple major villains to show up in this. Maybe they'll only allude to the larger group still being out there and they'll show up again in Captain America 4 or something.

As for the actual members:
- Leader is the one most people are probably guessing at
- Egghead and Klaw seem quite dead, so they probably won't be there.
- I'm not really expecting them to introduce M.O.D.O.K. anywhere before Quantumania so not him either.
- They probably won't make Doom a part of it either
- I think the Mad Thinker is the most likely if there's anyone besides the Leader. He's pretty straight forward so it wouldn't be a stretch to introduce him. Also in the comics he was involved in a lawsuit and his creation Andy/Awesome Android eventually started working for GLK&H with She-Hulk, so he'd make sense to introduce here.
- Red Ghost could be, though I think it'd be hard to introduce him properly + spend budget on his apes.
- Wizard is probably the 3rd most likely after Leader and Mad Thinker because he's also straight forward.
- Trapster (AKA Paste-Pot Pete) isn't really a staple member of the team, but for a comedy show like She-Hulk I could see it working to introduce him.
- Potentially they could add a new "bad scientist" type member to the team like AI Arnim Zola, Justin Hammer, Tinkerer, or Iron Maiden.

Last edited:
With Mr. Immortal being in his 60s here there'll be a different dynamic than in the comics if they do GLA (which I hope they get around to eventually). Also nothing to indicate his origin as far as I remember so he might still be a mutant (or more specifically Homo Supreme).

I wonder what they'll do with Intelligencia. I get that it's some kind of incel forum mixed with a bit of Kiwifarms, but I have to wonder how many (if any) actual Intelligencia members will be behind it. I could see it going 3 ways. 1. It's just the forum without any actual Intelligencia members behind it, though potentially it could have someone like Titania involved. 2. It's a plot by the Leader but he's working without any other supervillains. 3. It's a version of the actual group from the comics with multiple genius villains combining their intellect.
Though even if there is an actual villain group I don't expect multiple major villains to show up in this. Maybe they'll only allude to the larger group still being out there and they'll show up again in Captain America 4 or something.

As for the actual members:
- Leader is the one most people are probably guessing at
- Egghead and Klaw seem quite dead, so they probably won't be there.
- I'm not really expecting them to introduce M.O.D.O.K. anywhere before Quantumania so not him either.
- They probably won't make Doom a part of it either
- I think the Mad Thinker is the most likely if there's anyone besides the Leader. He's pretty straight forward so it wouldn't be a stretch to introduce him. Also in the comics he was involved in a lawsuit and his creation Andy/Awesome Android eventually started working for GLK&H with She-Hulk, so he'd make sense to introduce here.
- Red Ghost could be, though I think it'd be hard to introduce him properly + spend budget on his apes.
- Wizard is probably the 3rd most likely after Leader and Mad Thinker because he's also straight forward and
- Trapster (AKA Paste-Pot Pete) isn't really a staple member of the team, but for a comedy show like She-Hulk I could see it working to introduce him.
- Potentially they could add a new "bad scientist" type member to the team like AI Arnim Zola, Justin Hammer, Tinkerer, or Iron Maiden.

I don't think they can use Trapster, because they have recently been associated with Spider-Man in the cartoons and Sony is weird with allowing Spider-Man references on Disney Plus for the MCU

I don't think they can use Trapster, because they have recently been associated with Spider-Man in the cartoons and Sony is weird with allowing Spider-Man references on Disney Plus for the MCU
Trapster has always been a Fantastic Four villain and I don't think he's appeared in any Spider-Man cartoons.
Tinkerer is probably off-limits though.

According to the Sony Leaks, Sony does not have the rights to Trapster.
Trapster has always been a Fantastic Four villain and I don't think he's appeared in any Spider-Man cartoons.
Tinkerer is probably off-limits though.
He did appear in USM but Marvel own tv rights for Spider-Man anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"