She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 2 "Superhuman Law" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week, She-Hulk answered the important questions, like...

How adorable one can look in a life threatening situation,
I54U499.gif

How easily some men can be triggered,
6uReWv2.gif

(seriously, it's super easy)
Ze4EK8i.gif

and whether Captain America got busy!
IrEelqv.gif

And now, episode 2 of She-Hulk...

MuhZtbo.gif

Early She-Hulk scenes are... rough. :eek:

That's one way to get around having to write attorney scenes. :hehe:

Attorney for Hire put a big smile on my face.

Someone get her a coco bolo desk, stat!

Last edited:
This episode was too damn short, the hilarity was top notch and I want Jen’s office. But if you look closely on the scene when she’s job hunting on her computer, there’s a link that says “Man with metal claws gets into bar fight”.

Vega from Street Fighter is officially in the MCU.
493F3C38-D1AE-4B94-8413-E2BDCB8699EA.gif

Wow, these really are short. Fun again and look forward to getting into some superhero law next time.

Was that a Thunderbolts reference?

Interesting seeing where Hulk is, hopefully the first steps towards a World War Hulk story.

This has a post-credit scene btw.

Ah see now we’re getting a bit of the turmoil struggling Bruce warned Jen about. She was put in a situation where she made a choice to save people in her She-Hulk form and it had an impactful effect on her life and status .

I suspect GLR/H is a good lawfirm but the owner seems shady and I won’t be surprised if it’s revealed the whole bit with Titania was staged to get the case dismissed .

It’s interesting that Jennifer gets more attention as She-Hulk than as ol’ Jen Walters. I gather she’s going to get to a point where she won’t even revert back to human form.

Huh I didn’t expect Bruce to travel off world this soon. I wonder what Going on that requires his attention so urgently.

Hmmmm Blonsky seems slightly calmer than I suspected. I can’t tell if this is truly a changed character or if he’s being asked to play up innocent to get released to be recruited to Val’s Thunderbolts squad.

lol at the post credit scene Jennifer with her family doing chores around the house as She-Hulk.

Last edited:
2 episodes in and not one syllable from the Villain that's concerning

Dam Mr. Mouse with these short episodes it makes no sense to me since they don't have to confine it to 30 min window for a network they can give us more

enjoying the show don't get me wrong that's why i hate short run time I WANT MORE lol

It was a good second episode but with the length being so short, I think I might wait for the rest of the season to finish and then binge watch in one or two sittings.

lol at the post credit scene with Jennifer with her family doing chores around the house as She-Hulk.
Ha, yeah loved that. I need her to come over and help me move some things, Bruce can come too. :D

It was a good second episode but with the length being so short, I think I might wait for the rest of the season to finish and then binge watch in one or two sittings.
Same. They went from “one hour episodes that feel like a movie” to “20 minute episode that basically just recaps the last episode”

Good episode, this really feels like a tv show, which is a good thing. Humor landed better in this episode for me.

Only con is we probably dont see Bruce again? :argh:
No we have that shot of them in 70s clothes so I’m sure he makes at least one more appearance.

Groot was even better, 6 mins long and credits of more than 2 minutes :D

Not sure why, but I wasn’t feeling this episode. Hope it gets better.

Good Episode.

For those of us who grew up in the 80s, it was nice to see Jen's Dad who was Larry on Perfect Strangers
perfect-strangers-bronson-pinchot-mark-linn-baker-today-170421-tease-1.jpg

Haha, I can see it now but never would have unless you mentioned it.

So we got two established supermax prisons established in the MCU, The Raft and the Cube. I'm curious who's on the governments payroll to construct these buildings. I doubt it was done by Stark Industries, so perhaps it's a way to introduce Oscorp, or maybe Trask International into the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"