She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 5 "Mean, Green, and Straight Poured into Those Jeans" (Spoiler Thread)

Total tease! :argh:

No credit scene after 4 is utter BS. You can't do that! It's illegal! Trust me, my favorite MCU character is a lawyer.
That bummed me out, too. You get used to a thing, you expect a thing, y'know?

Though this episodes was a little slow for me. Fashion isn't my thing, so a little boring. I don't get jazzed about clothes or makeup. So, eh. But I'm sure the next one will be fine.

This just makes me picture Matt crammed in an air vent like John McClane.

2s6e.gif
Hee hee, :p

I liked this episode.

I felt it could've used more Jen, but it was nice to give Nikki and most of the supporting cast some shine.

And after all these years, Renee Elise Goldsberry is still FINE AS HELL. Can't believe she's over 50, she still looks the exact same as she did when she played Evangeline on One Life To Live back in the day.

I've never seen her before, but if she's been around that long, she's still got it.
she-hulk-renee-elise-goldsberry-mallory-book.jpg

first episode that i really didn't like, did i miss something ? So Titania breaks into a courtroom while in session and she's walk away from that with no charges ? I wish they didn't show DD in the trailers that last scene would have it harder

Last edited:
I've never seen her before, but if she's been around that long, she's still got it.
she-hulk-renee-elise-goldsberry-mallory-book.jpg

Probably next to get an individual character poster, unless instead they choose the superhero costume guy. And then the last one will be Daredevil's poster.

first episode that i really didn't like, did i miss something So Titania breaks into a courtroom while in session and she's walk away from that with no charges ? I wish they didn't show DD in the trailers that last scene would have it harder

I was thinking the same thing. Her story arc makes zero sense.

I don't know why (probably different VFX houses) but She-Hulk looks so much better with long hair and regular clothes than the lawyer-y look in the office.

In general, she looks better in dim lighting than she does in the daytime, even in the pilot where the VFX looked its best

but yeah the purposely baggy clothes don't help either, hopefully she'll look great in her new outfits

Yeah, this was a great episode. I am enjoying how they are handling Titania.

Nikki and Pug teaming up to get Jenn clothes was amazing. And now, I am sad we didn't get to see Pug's collection outside of the end title art. Let the costume department have some fun Marvel.

Ok episode. Kind of boring and didn’t really laugh in this one compared to the last episode. The FX definitely weren’t great.

This episode got more chuckles out of me than the previous 4. Suffice to say I like it probably the best. While this isn’t my most favorite D+ Marvel show, I am glad the episodes are pretty consistent so far and the light humor works very well.

This is such an enjoyable show. I do wish the supporting cast was a little better but it is what it is. Looking forward to Matt's return, presumably, next week
Are we totally sure it's not Matt's evil twin, Jack Murdock?! :o

Well, Shrek is canon to the MCU.

Also, I suppose next episode will be the most hyped yet.

Apart from Ep 3 I have liked this show a lot, including this latest episode. The show is just damn fun.

so I take it, the She/Hulk benches/bill boards we've seen in advertisement for the show....
upload_2022-9-16_10-22-32.png
... aren't (yet) cannon used in the show itself, by the law-firm?
(trying to think back if you've actually seen these in the background in the show)

cause if the law-firm was already using even just the "1-877-SHE-HULK" number it would show the use of the name (you'd think trademarking the name would be the first thing the law-firm of done when they hired her, so, they can advertise)

This show is so perfectly cast. Jameela Jamil is hilarious as Titania. Also, great job on the accent. I’ve never heard her do an American accent before and she nailed it. And Renee Elise Goldsberry is great as Mallory Book. I would love to see her show up in Daredevil or elsewhere… just give me more Renee because she’s great in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"