Falcon and Winter Soldier Season 1, Episode 3: "Power Broker" (SPOILERS)

Looks like The Zemo Dance is very popular and there's an extended cut

Yeah I saw an article with him the other day where he said they had shot quite a bit of dancing, he thought for sure that nothing of it would make it into the final cut and so was surprised when they at least had the little bit they did. Glad marvel released more of the dancing :hrt: (I really want to see the gag reel for this series, it’s gotta be a gold mine with how much improv has been happening)

Edit: here's the interview with him where he mentions it: 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's Daniel Brühl on the new side of Zemo and his surprise adversary

Have you seen any of these memes of you just fist-bumping on the show?
It's so hysterical. [That moment] was improvised when I saw the crowd dancing, going loco. I felt the beat and was like, Zemo has been sitting in a dodgy German prison cell for years. So, he needs to let off some steam and show his moves. Let's go for it! I enjoyed so much the reaction of Anthony and Sebastian looking at me. Still, I was 100 percent sure that they would cut it out [of the show]. I was really surprised and happy that they kept it. It was a long dance. There's more to it, but they cut this little moment.

Last edited:
I suspect that the Power Broker is an obscure character and is more of an organization that Sharon is undercover infiltrating on behalf of an CIA as a Rogue agent.

I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere, but apparently marvel created an "explore Madripoor" website, Explore Madripoor Going to the Brass Monkey Saloon section and expanding it, clicking on the "Smiling Tiger Special" sign brings up a bar menu, so for those of us wondering what it was that Sam drank, it was, in fact called, The Smiling Tiger, and what was cut out of the snake and put in the drink was apparently it's heart (I am now convinced that Zemo picked Smiling Tiger as the undercover part for Sam to play solely for this reason alone *lol*)

Brass-Monkey.jpg

Moving fresh octopus...

That needs to be the name of a band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"