Season 1, Episode 3: "The Perks of Not Being A Wallflower" (SPOILERS)

The only thing really that’s bothering me sometimes so far is Jordan’s tantrums/outbursts. Whatever you’d like to call them. I understand he’s a teenager and he’s dealing with all this stuff. But 3 episodes in and we get like two tantrums per episode. Just annoying to me personally that’s all.

I'm assuming that they're using Jordan's "anxiety disorder" as an excuse to have him go through these tantrums.

With any luck, Jordan will have matured like Thea did in future seasons.

Was 43:25 the regular runtime for this episode or is that slightly extended?

I'm assuming that they're using Jordan's "anxiety disorder" as an excuse to have him go through these tantrums.

Or, you know. Portray the condition seriously.

Whatever "social anxiety" he had seems to have magically disappeared already, proving that our friends in Showbizland still have no clue how to effectively convey the condition onscreen. lol

In any event, Jordan's "angsty" behavior seems to be overtly based on Jon in Tomasi's Superman run. He'll likely get a better handle on things in the near future.

jonathan-kent-struggles-with-his-kryptonian-powers-4.png

1163b340eede80025b3340321ef248b2d9d97502_hq.jpg

e81c52c7dbd0e679ad25d350b66cce7d.jpg

I'm curios as to why the dude who could take punches from Supes and knock Supes around didn't just turn Lois and the woman he was trying to kill into mush with a couple finger flicks, instead of all that tossing around and choking with charger cable (or whatever that was), lol.

I'm curios as to why the dude who could take punches from Supes and knock Supes around didn't just turn Lois and the woman he was trying to kill into mush with a couple finger flicks, instead of all that tossing around and choking with charger cable (or whatever that was), lol.

Maybe he has some kind of adaptive based ability?

Im making my way through this now and Im really enjoying it.

I HATE Jordan and dislike Sarah. These two kids are beyond annoying. They are unlikeable brats and I wish Clark would do him in Invincible style but I know this isnt that type of show

“It’s not like I’m listening to you all the time”. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"