Season 1, Episode 11: "A Brief Reminiscence In-Between Cataclysmic Events" (SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
Whew! Yes, that is the episode's title, and it's likely the episode in which we'll see the Fleischer suit again.

GREGORY SMITH (“EVERWOOD”) DIRECTS THE EPISODE – Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) makes a startling discovery about Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner). Elizabeth Tulloch, Jordan Elsass, Alex Garfin, Inde Navarette, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erik Valdez, Dylan Walsh and Wole Parks also star (#111). The episode was directed by Gregory Smith and written by Brent Fletcher. Original airdate 6/22/2021.

Now we're seeing why they didn't reveal much in this synopsis after tonight's episode.

I'm pretty sure that we'll be getting another break after this episode.

Yep since the season finale will be in August 17.

I'm pretty sure that we'll be getting another break after this episode.

Hopefully only for the one week. The June 29th episode is slated to be a repeat of "Holding the Wrench."

Hopefully only for the one week. The June 29th episode is slated to be a repeat of "Holding the Wrench."

Well that's thrown a wrench into the works

This episode will be a flashback to Superman’s first debut in Metropolis and meeting Lois Lane.

I think this series would have benefited from these Flashbacks being embedded in every episode throughout the season, similar to Arrow season 1. All building towards it's own narrative.

Tyler playing the rookie year-one Superman and the sense of optimism it carries is a nice tonal contrast to the more melodramatic elements of the present scenes.

We will have to see this as Fleischer Superman in live action. We must celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Fleischer cartoons this year.

I agree about Fleischer Superman flashbacks.

E3_C1OGXIAAIm-E

I believe it's a month-long break. Should return on July 27th, since there will be 4 episodes left to air with the finale landing on August 17th.

What's the reason for such a long break? Are they not even showing Supergirl during that time?

This episode begs the question: who designed his subsequent suits? - eg the one he wore in Supergirl and his current one now. And did he ever wear a classic Christopher Reeve-type suit?

And also why did he switch to cape clasps at one point when his Fleisher suit didn't have them nor does his current modern suit?

I have reason to suspect his current suit is nano-tech like Kara's. I mean, it would explain why he's never done a shirt rip (apart from the one we're apparently getting this week) and instead just super-sped away.

Well yeah plus it heals itself, lol.

I have reason to suspect his current suit is nano-tech like Kara's. I mean, it would explain why he's never done a shirt rip (apart from the one we're apparently getting this week) and instead just super-sped away.

If it can change in a second then why did he fly Jordan to the fortress without changing into Superman? If someone spotted a man flying in civilian clothes it would raise suspicion.

They’re keeping things close to the vest for a reason.

Man this feels like classic Superman, we’re in Metropolis, Lois and Clark at the Daily Planet working on stories, Superman saving the day and the growing relationship between The Man Of Steel, the reporter and mild mannered Reporter….

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"