Season 1, Episode 10: "O Mother, Where Art Thou?" (SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
FAMILY – Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui) reaches out to Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) when Kyle (Erik Valdez) starts behaving strangely. Meanwhile, Jonathan (Jordan Elsass) opens up to Jordan (Alex Garfin). Lastly, Sarah (Inde Navarette) storms out after accusing her mom of always covering for her dad. Dylan Walsh and Wole Parks also star. (#110). The episode was directed by Harry Jierjian and written by Adam Mallinger. Original airdate 6/15/2021.

Maybe this episode has another twist hiding in the title? Perhaps a Motherbox will show up?

Could very well be. I found myself wondering, "Oh, Lana, what have you gotten yourself into?" after that final scene with Edge and Leslie.

Promo:

"Edge" again referring to Clark as "my brother" is giving me hope that he may yet turn out to be someone other than Zod.

I think it's Superman's imaginary brother from the silver-age.

Given the looming threat of a Kryptonian War/Invasion breaking out, you'd think that this show would have been qualified to have a 5-Episode special where several heroes would make an appearance to help Superman and Lois out.

What's the point of having Superman and Lois on Earth-Prime when he can't call for help from the likes of Kara, Martian Manhunter, Brainiac 5, Flash, and Black Lightning?

What if they’re saving the Kryptonian Invasion war for next season?

Given the looming threat of a Kryptonian War/Invasion breaking out, you'd think that this show would have been qualified to have a 5-Episode special where several heroes would make an appearance to help Superman and Lois out.

What's the point of having Superman and Lois on Earth-Prime when he can't call for help from the likes of Kara, Martian Manhunter, Brainiac 5, Flash, and Black Lightning?

Same reason as in the comics. Its not their story.

Does anyone know if this is the episode where we'll see Tyler donning the classic Fleischer suit, via flashbacks?

This show has done the first thing I really do not like. The demonizing of Lara Zor-El. She had kid that she abandoned? Was down for colonizing Earth? Clark isnt the first to land on Earth? No no no no no no. I hate that 3 Kryptonians from the same surrounding family all escaped as kids. Or well 2 since Kara pretty much doesnt exist in this show.

I don’t buy this at all….

I hope its a cop out.

I think the eradicator is going to be the key catalyst in unlocking Jonathan’s dormant kryptonian dna and powers.

His mom in the body of his ex. Poor Clark's gonna need therapy. :hehe:

At least Tyler's Clark doesn't have the same history with his Lana like their "Smallville" counterparts.

SV LARA: (In Lana) So my Son, please tell me a little bit about this vessel that I currently inhabit.

SV CLARK: Well Mom, I would watch her from a distance for most of my life using my telescope before losing my virginity to her, then watch her leave me to sleep and marry my archenemy, only for her to come back and prove to everyone why we were never meant to be.

SV LARA: ...... Is that it?

SV CLARK: Hmmm... Oh, she's also the splitting image and relative of the woman that Dad had slept with during his time on Earth.

SV LARA: Okay, was Oliver Queen a fan of Zack Snyder’s when he rewrote the multiverse? Because this clearly has his influence all over it

This episode isn’t quite hitting the mark. Something about twisting Superman’s kryptonian family lineage just doesn’t sit right with me. I hope Lara’s mind is merged with the fortress by the end of the episode.

I swear everything this bastardized kryptonian is doing is basically from the playbook of General Zod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"