Season 1, Episode 2: "Heritage" (SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
Official description:

THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME – While adjusting to their new lives in Smallville, Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) make an important decision concerning one of their sons. Meanwhile, tensions begin to rise between Lois and Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner). Lastly, Lana Lang Cushing (Emmanuelle Chriqui) invites the Kent family over for a barbecue. Jordan Elsass, Alexander Garfin, Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette, Wole Parks and Dylan Walsh also star. (#102). The episode was written by Todd Helbing and directed by Lee Toland Krieger. Original airdate 3/2/2021.

It's still the CW. Lana Lang Cushing invites the Kents for a barbecue...drama? Love triangles? Ugh. Okay well hopefully it's good.

There may be drama between the two families but I'm certain any love triangles will be for the kids, they already said there won't be a Clark/Lana affair at Fandome.

Yeah it's been made pretty clear there's no love triangle in store for Clark, Lois & Lana.

most of us here ARE NOT the CW's desired demographic. Having tons of viewers that are 'old' does not make it money. It's geared for females ages 13-29.

I mean they said they are gonna aim for ever wood and Friday night lights vibes.I wonder exactly how much of a drama it will be.Hope the writing is good enough to cover it though. From one review it seems The Stranger's motives or some kind of explanation/twist is in this

According to Bitsie, this and the pilot episode will feel like a Superman and Lois movie.

It looks like the Fortress of Solitude is getting a complete makeover .
Yeah one thing I noticed in the pilot was that they kept the fact that Clark proposed to Lois in the Fortress just as he did in Elseworlds, but the scene (and Fortress) was completely different. I see what you did there, Crisis!

Looking forward to seeing the new Fortress (and meeting Jor-El).

The new Fortress opening looks like the hole Clark burned through in MoS. I like that they're taking a lot of stylistic inspiration from that, to the flight sonic booms, how his flight is portrayed, the suit, and just the general cinematography.

Having a good start like the pilot is one thing, but maintaining it is another thing and a bigger challenge.

A privacy filter for your laptop couldn't hurt, Lois. :o

Last edited:
I’m telling you Kyle is a scumbag and he’s definitely not what he appears to be. Glad to see that Lois journalist prowess is in full gear regarding Morgan Edge. He’s as corrupt as they come.

I’m telling you Kyle is a scumbag and he’s definitely not what he appears to be. Glad to see that Lois journalist prowess is in full gear regarding Morgan Edge. He’s as corrupt as they come.

I wonder if he’s in the know on the Edge stuff

Will the second episode have a regular runtime of 40'ish minutes?

I still say Kyle’s being setup for a redemption tale, btw. He’s gonna get recruited by Edge for something shady, go through with it for a bit, and something drastic will happen that will make him realize Lois was right about Edge and have a change of heart, and he’ll have some sort of hero moment in the end. That’s my prediction and I’m sticking to it!

I still say Kyle’s being setup for a redemption tale, btw. He’s gonna get recruited by Edge for something shady, go through with it for a bit, and something drastic will happen that will make him realize Lois was right about Edge and have a change of heart, and he’ll have some sort of hero moment in the end. That’s my prediction and I’m sticking to it!

Same. His plot line after all this is over with will probably be to try and win his family back. Unless some really ****ed up **** happens that specifically affects Lana and/or his daughters, or the actor decides to leave the show, I predict Kyle and Lana will still be together and better off than they began by the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"