Season 1, Episode 2: "Heritage" (SPOILERS)

This episode seems a lot more colorful than the premiere?

Oh Clark....you managed to through school with superpowers! Put a little more trust in JORden.

Who wants to place bets that Capt.Luthor comes from an Injustice world or Crime Syndicate type world?

Kryptonolipis...creative lol

Shouldn't there have been 2 ships in that hologram?

Dont get me wrong...im totally ok with this actor playing Jor-El but I am TACKY in the fact that I love legacy DC actors playing these roles.

Solid start.

So I guess on Captain Luthor’s earth Superman was basically Ultraman

Really hoping there is more to the Fortress of Solitude then just a big slab of rock.

Jonathan is a lot more mature then I wouldve been. Id be like "uh Dad...you taking me to the Fortress after school. At least flying!"

Alright, we’re getting into the meat and potatoes of Clark/Gen. Lane

Knew the honeymoon wouldn’t last long!

Alright, we’re getting into the meat and potatoes of Clark/Gen. Lane

Knew the honeymoon wouldn’t last long!
Loved that scene. I thought Tyler really sold it and his comment about "keeping his family together" screamed Clark to me.

Maybe I’m grading this on a major curve because it’s being shown on the CW, but I can’t get over how impressive the CG looks at times.

Glad to see the action is still solid, Superman fight sequence is definitely still cinematic.
Next week will be the real test, as that will be the first one with a different director. This director described the first two eps as his "Superman movie."

I can feel the resentment building up with Jonathan. Im sure you'll get a super power or two pretty soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"